Gella, Winston Wolfe

Yes, it’s true, they are doing it the way they want, or rather, the shy way they want

Gella & Draco M :heart_eyes_cat: :heart: :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

:joy: :heart_eyes: :joy:

1 Like

VH seems to be getting more like a b___dy a____l welfare centre lately :laughing:

Only in your eyes if everybody was like you and agree like or saw the world how you think it needs to be or how you see it we will never be individuals

I know carlos is annoying with his constant s__t posts going on & on & on that’s why I put him on ignore but I think what’s worse is people going on & on & on telling him what to do, He’s never going to change his ways but you can or you can continue banging your head against a wall :man_facepalming:
Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis

1 Like

Exactly he’s been on here around 18 months and it’s the same repetitive thing now as it was at the beginning, surprised he has actually lasted this long as accounts have been suspended on here for far less harassment of participants and guests then he does

1 Like

I also have the same opinion about you

When you disagree. insults people, and only a few can do it, because they are not blocked

I also give compliments, but of course, they only read what they want, because censorship is what you wanted and avoid dissenting opinions

I also have social networks where I talk a lot about voices too, don’t worry
They want to censor the word “shy” very good
This post, with your “tolerant” opinions will also be published of course

2 Likes

you know what, sir? Come up with your own conversation. Be original stop trying to flip what I say to you don’t work like that you can’t even be original and now you can’t say that to me because I don’t do what you do and I damn sure don’t say what you say

See, but the one thing you will not admit to is that you are more negative. Then you are positive you give positive compliments, every blue moon, every Highwater tied that role in it so please don’t act like you criticize 50-50, because you don’t

99% of his sentences always end with the word shy…

As I say, only read what you are interested in reading, that’s called manipulating, even here you said you liked the Shave that Gella did, but that didn’t interest you at all, as always with the intention of censoring criticism

Another "employee Vhtv " who only reads what he wants to read

4 Likes

OK tell me what you wrote that has been different than anything that you have written since you’ve been on here cause I don’t have to cherry pick what you say you’re so repetitive you keep saying the same things over and over there’s no need or reason to Cherry Pick

Time to get to know each other :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like