5 Likes

kitten rescued by the two girls last night

4 Likes

4 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat: :heart: :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Can you find out the name for us please @kaya ? :kissing_heart:

Already asked and currently waiting for a reply I saw them being mentioned in Leksi’s topic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks very much. So many new furry new cuties on the site lately :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

2 Likes

Kitten was named Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy Hp 1 GIF

2 Likes

I think, the first name would have been enough… :sweat_smile: :joy:

Former Draco is actually Draco Lucius Malfoy, so we should be thankful they refused from middle name…

Ah thanks. Indeed a bit unusual name :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Introducing … Draco Malfoy :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Undoubtedly, the baths and shave done this way, much better, good images
Except for this, nothing happens either, and even less with these viewing conditions

1 Like

Personally i find G&W refreshing inasmuch as they don’t pose for the cameras and are the most natural and ordinary couple you will find.Ok some members will say that this type of behaviour is not what we pay for but in my opinion it makes a change from the mostly"scripted" sexual activity elsewhere on here.JMO.

3 Likes

And shy too

I’m not just talking about sex, but at least more disinhibition at least, one of the residents, never undresses, only for the shower, Gella, only partially, yes the shower and shave is good, when they do, this isn’t either big brohter channel, don’t confuse a natural couple with a shy couple, it’s also my opinion

the green hand

5 Likes

Yeh ok but shy?,a sex site is the last place to be if your shy,however i get what you mean but it is what it is,and they are who they are doing it their way whether we like it or not.