Gella, Winston Wolfe

2 Likes

Been away a few days, but it seems the issue’s been solved. So it’s neither blini, pancakes or whatever I suggested. Moral of it all, don’t trust me :wink:

Welcome back mate, been missing all your pet pics & clips :heart: :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome back :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks pal, good to hear. Because of real life I’ll probably be a little more on and off than usual. But I’ll still be around now and then, with my usual pet pics and clips, and a nude girl now and then :innocent: :joy:

2 Likes

1 Like

Gella :fire:
Hermione :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Nice and relaxing with Gella, Luntik and Hermione :heart_eyes: :joy: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m glad to see it’s not all about mobile phones for today’s youth :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yep no tv or pc only their phones and books,these two are as near to “real” as you will get on here and attractive with it imo.No playing to the cams with these girls,and i personally find them a good watch instead of all the staged humping that goes on elsewhere but it’s my choice and i wouldn’t dream of f_____g it on anyone else know what i am saying :wink: :+1:

1 Like

Well said young man :+1:

1 Like

Hermione is hungry, well only one thing to do then :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

1 Like

This apartment, currently being or not is the same, except for the baths, the last images made with these viewing conditions, was on 20 October 2022, according to the archives, these residents are more closed and shy

Has happened quite often this year you have obviously missed them all :laughing:

Shared in this way ? when ?

G&W are a couple who live a less camera motivated lifestyle and sex isn’t performed for the benefit of us or the cams they do it when they feel like it,that’s just the way they are and i applaud them for it.Ok you may say they are on here to "entertain " us but as usual if they don’t suit you then you know what to do.

1 Like

I repeat what I said, they are shy and closed

(Since last year, nothing more has happened in these situations )
(and I’m not just talking about sex)