Gella, Winston Wolfe

3 Likes

2 Likes

As i said already they are living the way that they want shy closed what ever you want to call it and there is not a damn thing you can do about it,moan about it as much as you like it’s your right but it won’t change anything.
PS for the record i enjoy watching them occasionally as i enjoy the fact they are not playing to the cams.

Perhaps you would like to explain what you are talking about because nobody else seems to understand?

1 Like

1 Like

They are shy and closed, the two residents, one a little worse than the other (I’m not just talking about sex)

They are not shy at all they just live normally without sticking their fanny’s right in the cams like all the others.

Well, you keep what you say I also keep what I say, shy and closed

1 Like

What do you mean about shy and closed. What are they doing that are shy and closed.

I explain elsewhere because it’s better, you keep what you say, So do I.

Where have you explained it?

Both of them seem very nice girls who do admirably well i think by living as near a normal life as you can under cams,.which is refreshing to see rather than all the set up shows and contrived goings on you see elsewhere.

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Not many full naked pics of Winston but she does have nice boobies and she peaks my interest. I guess the less I see then I really want to see more. Gella is naked often but Winston is usually dressed.

2 Likes

5 Likes

They got my vote, all four of them :heart:

1 Like