Funny's & Jokes

person-doc-hoping-boy-or-girl-guy-hoping-pull-out-but-here-fucking-are-drgravfang

12 Likes

ok the post above was prob to deep , so heres another more shallow one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :rofl:

11 Likes

At least it fucking shuts them up for however long :rofl:

3 Likes
8 Likes

watched the full vid yesterday , funny as fuk they where shitting thereselves , but the ending was good they all went into there home for a beer

4 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

Nearly choked on me bloody coffee then, brilliant :rofl:

2 Likes

9 Likes

Mother-in-law Geertje comes home and finds her son-in-law furiously packing his bags.
What happened, she asks him. What happened, I’ll tell you… I sent my wife an email saying I would be home from my trip today, and guess what I found when I got home. My wife. yes my Marie… with a naked man in our bed. Our marriage is over, I’m leaving for good.
Relax, says the mother-in-law, my daughter would never do something like that. Wait, let me ask what happened.
A few moments later, Martha comes back smiling broadly and says…see, I thought there was a simple explanation for this.
Marie never received your email.

9 Likes

Sure does, you still might have a thing or two to teach them young ones :joy:

6 Likes

I was talking about the UNDENIABLE Americanised use of the word ‘Fall’ in the phrase, instead of our use of ‘Autumn’ in reference to the same season (clocks go back an hour at that time of year as you know).

My comment had nothing whatsoever to do with Old English or any other etymological origin.

1 Like

ar you being bloody difficult again and upsetting the natives , :rofl: :rofl: here take chill pill and use this to swill it down :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

9 Likes

Eso pasa si no sabes usar la boca :smirk:

5 Likes

i bow to your knowledge on this matter :rofl: :rofl: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Me lo dijo una amiga :face_with_peeking_eye:

4 Likes

429886011_122133607778127383_7034927111327250849_n

9 Likes

heres one @GladNGrumpy might relate to :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

10 Likes