Fox

I enjoyed looking at this apartment and now I am sad about what is happening here. Watching self-centered Ronaldo get his 5 minutes of fame. Fox, which is trying to keep the flat running and watching. Xavier is no longer bringing anything to the apartment as we saw last night. Fox should take a drastic decision regarding the running of the apartment. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for her as always. :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Well, xavier misses the sun. He as been faded our lost, dont think Fox can do anything about that. They started by sleaping together, now they separated going each other to is corner. I was very good to see her having sex with Xavier but something whent rong that eaven when he comes near and she is naked she tries to cover and that makes no sence since he as seen her naked so many times. :thinking:

Fox, she’s a smart, thoughtful and pretty girl. She can handle it, and I believe in her too.

3 Likes

Fox… dress nice, put on some makeup and go have some fun with your friends. You don’t need these guys for anything.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t be nice to have all these keyboard warriors, from this Topic, put all together in an apartment and watch them how they manage to run the place ?

:thinking:

Mach ihn nicht zu heiß sonst kommt der auch nach nicht mal zwei minuten :rofl:

Do you know how much longer Xavier remains in the apartment? After these last three days I’d say it’s time for Xavier to pack up his things and leave.
At least he could leave the bed to Fox, since he is more often on the sofa than in his room…
Now, Fox :hugs: , while she’s taking a bath, she doesn’t seem very happy…
and it’s not because she misses Ronald…

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’d also say that maybe it’s time for you to get a very well deserved silence for trolling, manipulating and harassing participants non stop since you started posting.

Totally against the forum FAQ’s

1 Like

4 Likes

I adore you

I fucking love your comment

2 Likes

Suppose it depends on how good you are at sharing :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

comment is totally useless like many unfortunately

1 Like

I am so glad to see you again Cherrie

1 Like

Did you flag him?

1 Like

Yes, i did.

2 Likes

Please explain to me why I would be against the FAQ?

It was Xavier who said he was leaving, in a post where he said precisely how he feels and what he would do.
I wrote that Fox seems sad to me while he is taking a bath, I used it seems to me, because it could be my impression. Just simply reply that it doesn’t seem like it to you…
I wrote that “it was time for him to go”, but if you read other previous posts by other users, the others wrote the usual thought in the previous days with other words…
But what do you want from me? Who knows you? Look at yours and self-report to the forum. or at least think first and then act… in the world this is usually done… first you read, then you think then you write…

PS: I like you anyway… john78 :hugs:

She’s pretty, that Cherrie, and she has a nice figure

@Fox , what’s your friend’s name? If I remember correctly, she still doesn’t have a name.

Ummm. I for one, would miss Fox on the couch. On the couch she is is in plain view where I can perv, I mean watch over her. :sunglasses:

1 Like