Fox

First meeting between Xavier and guest girl who will become Harmony

Harmony now has her name.

Xavier and Harmony now own that apartment

2 Likes

Yes, but that’s not the first time they met. They first met in the apartment that Cinderella is in now that’s when they first met.

1 Like

It isn’t the same apartment, first two moments are from Flora and Dennis place, while the third one is from Xavier and Harmony apartment.

Different places

I don’t see that in the archives, and I don’t have time to search the topics! That is what I can find quickly!

1 Like

That’s because I don’t think it was recorded in the archives because it was when the apartment was Cinderella and she came over there with another guy that guy ended up getting _____ after he realized he wasn’t Finna get any sex from Harmony and Xavier and harmony ended up, kissing each other, and Gropon each other in the bathroom Then she went back to the living room got on the couch with the guy she came there with and I think they all went to s___p and then they left

I also believe that they first met at flora&Dennis’s place, not at Cinderella’s.

No Foxes name replaced Harmony on the topic and the archive apartment reference!

If you look back to July in this topic, you will probably see H&X in Floras old place!

I am talking about their first apartment, not this one now.

That’s the one from the third moment you posted.

They were visiting Flora’s and Dennis’s places when they been on relocation.

Well, if you go back and look at at what I said, he agree that that was the first time him and Harmony met each other was at Cinderella’s

I don’t remember were they met. I know for sure that Harmony was introduced at Flora & Dennis place. 100%

You posted this where were they?

I don’t care about this anymore,

Xavier seems like a nice guy, who cares about the girls feelings!

3 Likes

That’s their own apartment, not Flora&Dennis and later Dennis&Eleanor one

I forgot all about Eleanor!

1 Like

8 Likes

Already posted here: Fox, Xavier - #6497 by Mohrchi

1 Like

Yes, she may have been introduced there as harmony but when Xavier first met her, she was at Cinderella‘s and she didn’t have any or there was there wasn’t one given yet she was just a guest

Totally right. That is where she got her name.

1 Like

I wonder if Ronald will get his “5 minutes” haha

Well, we can say they are s__ttered arround the house lol.

1 Like