Fox

That is the beautiful Cherrie.

Cherrie

8 Likes

You’re right… I hadn’t thought about this advantage especially for those who don’t have the premium version.
Ok… Fox on the couch :star_struck: :hugs:

Exactly. So that we all can… umm… watch over her well being. :wink:

It is very simple why. All your comments are pure harassing ones in the direction of Xavier. Like you have a clear agenda: to see him gone from the apartment.
Why don’t you want to understand that it is not your right to direct their lives ?

The same applies for Fox, she doesn’t need you or anyone from this forum to tell her what she should do. She knows better than anyone here what to do.

1 Like

Fox i Cherrie,bawcie sie dobrze,wracajcie bezpiecznie.

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: wow

3 Likes

@Fox , can you share a beautiful photo with this beautiful dress? keep it in the archive :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

What you are saying is absolutely not true!
Go read my posts, in particular the one from November 24th and previous ones and the one from December 8th and previous ones.
I won’t paste them into this post because it would become too long, but you can go and read my posts, and if you read them carefully… you’ll understand that I’m not against Xavier, but I simply expressed my opinions.
I expressed my opinions both when I liked Xavier’s way of doing things and when I disagreed. Sometimes he answered me, many others he didn’t. Sometimes Fox answered me, other times he didn’t. Sometimes a member of the Forum answered me, other times not.
That’s fine with me.
I don’t hide (as I have already written in many posts) that between the two I prefer Fox, because since she entered the apartment she has been the SOUL of the apartment, in addition to doing everything (washing, cleaning, cooking, pleasing guests, even when they are not very pleasing to her…). But many others members have written it and think so.

With this I conclude…
… a hug. :hugs:

@David I missed the shower itself, but here are a couple of shots as Xavier leaves the tub!

You might want to look in the mirror!

1 Like

Little hug and kisses before going to s___p but apart from that Xavier is a horrible person. pathetic people :disappointed_relieved::roll_eyes::cry:

17 Likes

It’s very beautiful, I thought it couldn’t get any better, I was wrong. She looks divine.

3 Likes

Thank you! Yes mirrors on VHTV prove VERY useful sometimes, I must say. :heart:

1 Like

They are offline :thinking::thinking:

So beautiful :hot_face:
In Love Bunny GIF by Space Jam

1 Like

This can have various reasons, from power failure, ISP problems (not always reported as such) … to a name change (with perhaps a person moving out)…

I think Cherry is beautiful, she brings bad luck to this room… second visit, and no internet… hihi

Come here. I want to whisper sweet nothings into your ear.

@Fox.Beautiful as usual…kisses

1 Like

5 Likes