Fox

I did say may as in might have!

1 Like

Well MMA our no MMA i would love to have a fight with that girl on bed and i would love to lose and stay under her!:sweat_smile:
Those she as been named? Fox?
Can we call her Foxy? Lol

1 Like

If that was the case, he would’ve had these issues with harmony, right??

Yes it can be like that at times.

1 Like

No, I think he was past any of that by the time he met Harmony and she was able to move him past some of that with her outgoing personality, and that could be why he had a difficult time moving on after she left!

1 Like

Since davina he hasn’t tried anything with girls, not even with fox

1 Like

I think he needs another Harmony like personality!

1 Like

He joined vh he was already with harmony he’s not the same Xavier that I knew, he’s a totally withdrawn Xavier

2 Likes

Actually I think he was introduced to Harmony by Flora.

1 Like

Maybe yes I’m not at all

1 Like

Yes, Xavier & Harmony were one of Flora’s clone apartments. The other was Isidore and Cinderella.

1 Like

Yet fox does everything possible for those who are uncomfortable but absolutely nothing works :cry:

1 Like

No matter what, @Xavier is the best. He has such a fun and playful personality. Plus he is hot AF and has a very large… excaliber. :heart_on_fire: :stuck_out_tongue: :heart_on_fire: On top of that, @Fox SOOOO sexy. I am jealous. She has an amazing body. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I agree with you

1 Like

I thought you questioned the size of his sword!

1 Like

Lets just be real. I wanted him to measure it. And start a contest to see who will win. That would be a great contest. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have seen this quite few times and for the life in me if i can understand what it means.

Can you please explain to me what does this mean, as, from what i know, a clone means an identical copy, and i can not see something even close to be similar with Flora’s in any of the mentioned apartments

I think Elon is the winner :joy::joy:

1 Like

Proof or it didn’t happen… :wink: :drooling_face:

1 Like

To be honest, the last few weeks I’ve had the impression that his sword has shrunk a bit. Maybe he didn’t practice it enough anymore. At least when he was with Harmony it seemed bigger to me than it does now. :sweat_smile:

But in terms of a competition, Elon would probably be the only candidate and I bet he would come out victorious. His cock is actually the size of Claudia’s forearm. :joy:

1 Like