Fox

Now Fox is diferent lol, yesterday she was more reserved now that the table turned she paying attenction to in. Strange what competiction does to us lol

1 Like

I hope she goes meet excalibur! :dagger::dagger::dagger::dagger::dagger:
She is very hot!

Hast du nicht gemerkt, dass Fox den Gast unterstützt und animiert mit Xavier zu flirten. Warum ist sie vorhin ins Bad und hat die Beiden allein gelassen. Das ist keine Konkurrenz, das macht Fox um die Clicks der Wohnung zu erhöhen. Das sollte eigentlich heute Xaviers Abend werden

4 Likes

When will participants finally get bath mats?

@Fox , that must have hurt… :cry:

4 Likes

@Fox It’s funny but I think you should buy bath safety mats. It could have been worse :heart_hands:

1 Like

Just remember- Tristan legit slipped and fell while standing in the tub and he’s fine!!

Sure, something doesn’t always have to happen, but you can also be less lucky, hit your head, or break your bones.

1 Like

@Fox. You see, your efforts are in vain

2 Likes

Is he loosing the touch? :smiley:
She is very pretty, Fox is more working for viewers, Xavier looks far!

2 Likes

I don’t understand Xavier at this point

1 Like

He was more in to Davina and she didnt bring nothing to the project, this girl is more mature at the right time they would do great sex and she hoter them Davina on my opinion. Dont no what happen, might be something that she told in and he whent to the bedroom. Dont understand also. Fox might help us understand!

1 Like

I don’t think anyone understands this guy

Knowing that Xavier has a history in MMA, he may have had problems with pushing women to far in the past, so now he simply waits for them to make a sexual move first to avoid possible trouble!

1 Like

Whats MMA?

A trio here would be a blast.

1 Like

2 Likes

Mixed Martial Arts, boxing wrestling, fighting for entertainment and money

1 Like

Post deleted by author

1 Like

Hoo. Thats new to me, didnt no this had something to do with flirting.
But he did ok with others girls, dont no. This is so confuse…

1 Like

I’m sorry to say, sir, but you’re speculating just because he was in MMA does not mean that that can affect you dealing with women your speculating

2 Likes