Fox

clearly fox doesn’t agree with what I said recently, the thumbs down means everything

1 Like

S__t, dieser Daumen nach unten war die erste und einzige Reaktion von Fox seit sie die Wohnung verlassen hat und lässt für mich nur den Schluss zu, dass sie nicht mehr zurück kommt, zumindest nicht in diese Wohnung.

1 Like

@Fox - Ich bin jetzt mal so vermessen und spreche sicherlich auch für viele andere Forumsteilnehmer. Bitte gib uns nur eine kurze Nachricht, dass wir uns auf Deinen Verbleib bei VHTV freuen dürfen. Selbst ein Emoji reicht schon.
Ich wünsch dir ein frohes und besinnliches Weihnachtsfest. Genieß Deine Ferien.

1 Like

No that’s not why she gave the thumbs down
She she did that because of his comment saying that she’s going to be waiting for him Xavier when she gets back to the apartment if you go read the statement that he wrote

She said earlier before she left that she was coming back. If she does not come back, they will remove her name as long as her name is still up there then she’s coming back.

This is not a safe indicator. VHTV calls the apartment whatever the managers want.

The apartment could also be called Charly and Xavier would live in it alone.

Let’s see what happens. Real Harmony hasn’t been there in a while. There were a lot of things that Fox didn’t like. Even if there were sexual acts between the two afterwards. But you can see how Xavier saw the sex and that he wasn’t really concerned that the sex would bring Fox much pleasure, but that it was more of a “means to an end”.

Fox loves kisses and caresses and tries to get them, which he sometimes gave Xavier, but it wasn’t a loving couple.

Let’s rather call it a working partnership, where there were perhaps “obligations”.

1 Like

But even that will only go so far because if you can’t show affection and show that you’re interested, and the only sexual thing that has happened for him Is Fox And I’m trying to be less tacky as possible, but it may come to a point and this is just my opinion because I honestly do think that she does like him enough to make it more than just a partnership. I could be wrong, but if he doesn’t wake up and realize, it may even become a platonic situation in that apartment where she’s gonna continue getting hers but it won’t be him she’s getting it from. I don’t know why it’s taking him this long to grasp to the situation again before some of y’all blow up and get all out of proportion. This is just my opinion .

1 Like

Maybe Fox left early so that she can have extra time with her family and maybe it takes some time to get there where her is family at

1 Like

Ich gehe heute nicht weg, am Ende der Woche werde ich noch hier sein, ich werde für ein paar Tage weg sein.

Das waren ihre Worte. Ich kann nicht glauben, dass sie einige Stunden später es sich anderst überlegt hat. Auch kann ich mich erinnern, dass sie eine Auseinandersetzung mit Xavier hatte als sie am Nachmittag in die Wohnung zurückkam. Ich weiß nicht ob es noch einen Stream darüber gibt.

1 Like

Alles was nicht extra gesichert wird nach 24 / 48 Stunden (Premium-User / Operatoren) weg.

Danke für die Info. Schade, aber verständlich.

1 Like

If we analyse this day, he’s jerking off. :rofl:

1 Like

@David Little Xavier might be in Danger here!

3 Likes

Well he can always use the famous bath condom :joy::joy:

1 Like
1 Like

Знаешь, блять да. Я не знаю как это работает. По началу я чувствовал себя хорошо, но сейчас что бы я не делал в моих флешбеках я вижу время совместного времяпровождения. Возможно это из-за того, что мне просто больше нечего делать. С каждым днем я все больше хочу домой и солнца. И наконец то отдохнуть от всего. Осталось совсем немного, скоро квартира будет только Fox. Я возьму перерыв. Кто хочет связываться со мной после ухода, пишите в личные сообщения.

2 Likes

I hope everything goes the way you want. Take care of yourself.

3 Likes

Now I understand your reaction to living with Fox. I hope you can find yourself and be happy outside of VH, I hope for that. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

2 Likes

are you saying that you are leaving us @xavier?

1 Like

I am saddened by your news but if it can make you happy then do it I just hope you come back @Xavier

1 Like