Fox

I hope you are not doing this because of some users on the forum and their s__tty comments…

1 Like

@Edd5512 I read so many comments against him for that I wrote that I hope it is not for that…

1 Like

@jOdN3veEKU instead of doing that little fucking hand as a response…I would rather have your written response thank you…

1 Like

I don’t have a written response to this type of comment.

1 Like

My reaction was not toward you, but toward the type of post you were referring to!

Many in here have ______ Xavier for no reason!

From my perspective, Xavier has been very respectful of the girls, allowing them to make their own choices in how much they do with him!

1 Like

all those who hate Xavier are certainly rejoicing at his departure

1 Like

And I know many will miss him if he does LTP but he should do what is best for himself!

LTP = Leave The Project!

1 Like

I personally will miss him

1 Like

maybe I misunderstood and I apologize however I agree with you… :hugs:

1 Like

he never disrespected anyone he always respected the guests who had him

1 Like

he just realized who made a mistake by leaving more than 10 hours away from his surroundings

1 Like

I have come to notice when you talk negative or if he feels like you’re talking negative towards Xavier he’s going to give you a :-1:t5: or he’s going to give you the hand of the head emoji and that’ll be his comment

1 Like

fox is back :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Did your stay go well? @Fox

1 Like

No, what you failed to realize sir, is that he claimed and posted on how his apartment was gonna be just amazing how he was going to have all these girls these different girls that is the reason why he stopped messing with Harmony fox came along, but he didn’t want fox why I have no freaking idea it like I have said many times before he always wants to female to make the first move and then he finds these girls that have never been on camera to come into his apartment and do something and then on top of that he moved way far away from everybody else that he could have potential of being intimate with Why don’t know

1 Like

he wanted to try something else and he realizes that he doesn’t like it all simply because it’s from fox I agree with you I don’t understand why he doesn’t want it fox has tried several times to convince him but nothing works I don’t understand either why she is kind, gentle, very beautiful

1 Like

on that it’s a beautiful word I’m going to bed good night everyone

2 Likes

Fox Welcome back. Your absence hurts

2 Likes

@Fox Welcome Princess. 3 days without you felt like 3 months. It’s nice to see you with us again. I hope your holiday was well. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@Fox Herzlich wilkommen. Ich hab Dich sehr vermisst. Hoffe es ist alles in Ordnung und es geht Dir gut?

2 Likes