Fox

An amazing view from the early hours of this morning…

Thank you @Xavier for continuing to give this kind of thing to those of us who really appreciate you and such views.

4 Likes

Such a good looking man!

2 Likes

And so not worth watching for anything else.

Personally, I mainly watch the apartment because of Xavier (and some of the male guests).

1 Like

Xavier any guest coming today?

1 Like

@David let’s keep it real now you say such a good looking man we all know you’re only looking at one part of him lol

1 Like

Yes of course I love THAT part of him but I consider Xavier to be a great looking guy all over.

1 Like

I know sir I’m just messing with you

2 Likes

Not sure anyone has ever called me sir on here before! I am quite touched by that. :hugs:

1 Like

see anything interesting here David?

4 Likes

I do indeed. The blanket is a lovely bright yellow! :laughing:

No, of course, there’s a lot more of interest in the pictures than just a blanket. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought he was trying to hide but, just had to peek out to wink at you!

2 Likes

I doubt I am the only person who enjoys watching Xavier. I hope not anyway, as it would be nice to think that others appreciate him as well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But, You are the only one who expresses that appreciation!

2 Likes

I have always liked the person that Xavier is even if sometimes he is weird he is a very good person

2 Likes

Not sure I’d call him weird but I agree with the rest of what you said. :heart:

1 Like

when I say bizzar I’m talking about the way he reacts at a certain moment, be careful I’m not judging him

1 Like

Fair enough.

1 Like

I am no one to judge anyone I don’t like being judged so I don’t see why I would judge someone as they say in France don’t do something you wouldn’t like to be done to you

1 Like

Yes good spectacle without Fox just for Xavier admirers.

1 Like