Fox

Wizz is back. Welcome. I hope a good evening awaits us. I hope your excitement is over

L O L don’t take too long lol………… I’m just joking take as long as you need because family does come first and all of us Horny toes will still be here lol

I wish you and your family the best in life, We will wait for you here, Take whatever time you need!
:kissing_heart: :hugs:
:kissing_heart: :hugs:

Have fun enjoy yourself with ur family take all the time u need :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ok love. Thanks for reply my message. Love u.

1 Like

@Fox I think you’re leaving. Goodbye beautiful girl. Have a nice holiday. We will be waiting for you here. Take care. :wave:

fox leaves the accommodation? :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

FoxVHTV Participant

8h

I’m not leaving today, at the end of the week, I’ll still be here, I’ll be gone for a couple of days

phew I was scared

FOX IST WEG. Sie ging mit kühlen Abschiedsworten, ohne Begleitung an die Tür und ohne Umarmung.
Gute Reise und komm gesund zurück, hab eine schöne Zeit. Wir lieben Dich Alle sehr :revolving_hearts: :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

It’s a lot of people gonna disagree with me because they are so supportive of the man of the house but he doesn’t know how to show affection like I said before he is going to sit there and wait for the female to show attention to him see the guy that was with Fox last night. He paid attention to her, and in the end he was rewarded because they were intimate with each other, the girl that was in the room with Xavier he paid her no attention that’s why he was unsuccessful and until he changes his ways he’s going to continue to be unsuccessful and without in that apartment that apartment will close

In my opinion

Looks who’s back.

3 Likes

Yes, cute face big ass and big tits and all. I hope they played the card game lol.

1 Like

Lets see what she thinks from Xavier cooking sk__ls :laughing:

1 Like

She don’t know because either he ain’t offered her nothing or he just feed his own Face in front of her I told you without fox he is helpless got a beautiful thick redhead and he don’t know what to do with it. She going to walking out the door again and he going to plan with Excalibur by himself. I think he liked doing that more than anything lol.

1 Like

He looks a bite lost, and the girl looks bored with card game he needs to make that more fun.

3 Likes

Ho she left :frowning: no s___p over.

Она довольно стеснительная, и я пытался её расположить к процессу, но ей пока не комфортно. Время покажет.

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

I said it a long time ago.
It’s not to make a fault or an offense, but Xavier is not a person with charisma. There are people who are born with it, there are people who learn it, there are people who will never be able to have it in life. When I said that Xavier would need male company it was precisely for this reason. Fox is very good, Fox knows her stuff well and if at the beginning she could even think of Xavier in a more advanced friendship, over time she understood that it wasn’t worth it and began to evaluate the relationship with him as “a friendship with benefits”. To date, for Fox, if something happens with Xavier well, otherwise she knows well how to organize her time with others; Xavier on the other hand, absolutely not having that active and charismatic character that Fox or other friends in other apartments have, in situations already seen several times in recent weeks, Xavier is unable to “promote himself”.
He has the disadvantage of being a male, Fox as a woman has an advantage in courtship, but unlike other friends of him he is unable to finalize because charisma is important.
Only if the girl really wants it and takes the initiative can Xavier finalize it, but on her side the relationship is essentially passive. Even in sexual relationships he doesn’t excel in fantasy: when have you ever seen something beyond the “classic fuck” or the blowjob? (And this, after a while, bores the girls).
This is Xavier and he must be accepted for who he is. You can’t ask for anything else, because that’s how he is and it’s RIGHT that he remains consistent with his way of living, as long as Xavier thinks it’s okay. Being consistent with yourself is still a good thing.
When I said that I would see him well in an apartment with other guys, instead of with Fox, it was precisely for this reason: guys are more company, guys bring girls and Xavier can benefit from situations.
In the football field I could say that I would see Xavier as a defensive full-back. He is not a striker, he is not a midfield playmaker, but he is still essential for the team to win. However, he has an important role.

1 Like

Well this is a big text to read. Damm

1 Like