Fox

He’s gone now. Are you tired? Or do you have some more for me? Us, I mean us. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If one day I have the opportunity, it will be the happiest 30 seconds of my life.

I would prefer to make it the happiest time of Foxes life! However long I can continue!

hope to see xavier’s guest again who was very pretty

1 Like

Today we had a lesson: how a woman should be treated. Fox deserves a lot.

4 Likes

Goodnight Sunshine.

2 Likes

No, I noticed that fox saw what she wanted. She knew what she wanted and even though it was short, she got what she wanted on the other hand. Somebody else was just in a room playing on a phone while his guess was playing on their phone and neither one of them was saying nothing And all there was just a picture of her as she walked in and that was it

1 Like

Fox packt, entweder für eine Reise, aber ich befürchte mehr

2 Likes

Guys, I just have relatives too, whom I haven’t seen for a long time, unfortunately we are not in the same city.

8 Likes

Ofc. Some things are more importante then this. Have fun.

Müssen wir lange auf Dich verzichten?

Bon Voyage and have fun. Take Care :heart:

1 Like

@Fox Will you be leaving this apartment for a long period of time?

Because today is the last day I can see all the cameras, I will only buy a premium subscription just to see you. so, I will just wait for you to come back to this apartment for me to subscribe again. loyal fan of @fox :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I’m not leaving today, at the end of the week, I’ll still be here, I’ll be gone for a couple of days

10 Likes

6 Likes

If you want to see Fox’s beauty in the video…

5 Likes

5 Likes

Family should always come first.
Have a good time and forget about VHTV for this time. :heart:

2 Likes

@Fox We will miss you. I wish you a happy holiday with your family. Take care of yourself. Will you visit your cats? Are you planning to bring them?

1 Like