Fox

Seriously?!

You only need to read what Xavier has been saying, to at least get an idea of how the comments ( which of course he’s perfectly entitled to read on his page…but some might say he shouldn’t HAVE TO read such things) appear to be making him feel.

1 Like

I agree maybe reading the forum is not the best choice for him.

as I wrote before, there is too much of him on the forum for subscribers

Well I didn’t actually say that.

I am sure plenty of participants who are part of the forum (and as we know, certainly even some guests), like to read the general consensus of opinion about them.

1 Like

Hoo. Really…

Blablabla dam 10 characters!

Sure, but if reading the forum upsets him and/or causes him mental anguish. It seems like not readying the forum or at least taking a break from the forum would be a wise choice for him.

From what I’ve seen nothing posted has been malicious, it’s just been good natured banter, if he has genuinely been upset by something said then that is unfortunate

2 Likes

:confused:

Well THAT at least is a slight acknowledgement of what I have been saying so fair enough, I suppose.

How’s that going for you lately?

First off all i just made a simple question. Now it should get a simple question i might say sorry for not read all the staitement but i leave 1m and planty to read a simple " go up and read" is enough. Now been hostil to members here is a big hard as for me you must have a melt down because most is you at least that @xavier criticises so dont atack pll because im not atacking no one.

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

Of the topics i visit Apart from in Ariela & Sebastian topic, I don’t see any forum member deliberately try to upset or demean participants

traditional evening card games begin :smile:

1 Like

Just drop these jokes and nobody will need to have a rest from forum
No Way Wow GIF

2 Likes

That’s one of my favourite VHTV gifs just in general but the way you have used it here is hilarious (and very appropriate)!!

1 Like

Ok so because I can be slow to understand sometimes. Are you saying you don’t want anyone to make any jokes on the Xavier & Harmony topic anymore?

I really hope Harmony will be returning to her realm soon. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I miss her dearly. :pleading_face: :cry:

does not look that way :zipper_mouth_face:

to the top - 1 2 3 …

4 Likes

There should be a penalty for losing the game