Fox

Oh I hope you are wrong. If you aren’t, maybe she will turn up in another realm. :hugs:

That calms me down :sweat_smile:

Holy s__t, man…

troll GIF

Let’s be good wingmen together for Xavier. He explained already this is not the easiest period of his and their lives right now.

Dear Xavier, as well as any other participants, yet again I advise you to never take to heart anything people may say. Live your lives the way you want them to be. We will continue providing the connection between your passion to be exposed and people passionate about the way you decide to live.

7 Likes

No, I just think that there is no need to badger a person, especially on a sensitive topic. What seemed to be a small sarcastic banter at the beginning is clearly insulting badgering now

4 Likes

Harmonie heeft project verlaten zo te zien

That was never my intention. I also didn’t think I was touching on any sensitive subjects. If @Xavier really feels that way I would like to offer him my sincerest apologies.

2 Likes

Looks like finally NotSet to happen. She is finnaly gone! :shushing_face::thinking:

@NotSeth accelerated the deletion of the name.
time for a new beginning

Might happen! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m sorry, I didn’t know he was going through a difficult time in his life. I’ll be more mindful with my comments going forward. I think Xavier is a great guy. I hope he will get through this difficult time and emerge stronger than ever before!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::yum::stuck_out_tongue::crazy_face::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

They moved the bathroom camera, the camera is too high

:roll_eyes:

Some requests from Fox ?

:thinking:

Ой, секунду

1 Like

Begin

3 Likes

a bit sad that she left. The days with Harmony in the new apartment were actually quite…harmonious

Was fast
Thanks

:hugs:

Spijtig maar het leven gaat door .
Ik had ook graag Harmonie .
Maar Fox zal ook wel openbloeien

2 Likes

I’m sure Vhtv will have Harmony again in another apartment, later on, now we have Fox, who needs more communication with Xavier, to relax, and have more fun
:wink:

1 Like