Formula1 discussion

Schumacher, Villeneuve and Hill? Or Irvine instead of Hill?

Correct. The order was decided after who set the time first, 2nd and 3rd. Villeneuve, Schumacher and Frentzen. :slight_smile: Heinz-Harald Frentzen. :heart_eyes: :hugs:

2 Likes

Ah Frentzen. He was on Jordan that year.

Frentzen was team mate with Villeneuve at Williams in 1997. He was “promoted” to 2nd overall in the championship standings after M. Schumacher was “disqualified” from 2nd place in the overall standings after the Villeneuve “incident” which happened during the race on sunday. An awful decision in my view. But it is as it is. He joined the Jordan squad in 1999. :hugs: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ah you are right I remember now.

1 Like

afbeelding
afbeelding

1 Like

afbeelding

2 Likes

Did you miss us ?

:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

A race to forget as quickly and rapidly as possible for the Scuderia. Horrible. Racus Horribilis. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

NEWSFLASH!! Lewis Hamilton as ordered his lawyers to find a way out of the contract agreement with Ferrari , :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

But also Perez? Once again nothing.
He has to be at least in the top 8 with this car.

2 Likes

Yeah did not make any impression what so ever at all. Only anonymous. :hugs:

Max again

Ferarri the walk of shame together with Checo

1 Like

is anyone else wondering how Alonso would do in a competitive car with his brains , i would love to see a one on one race between Alonso and Verstappen in an equal car , obviously it would have to be track circuit . my money would be on Alonso , what do you think ???

5 Likes

He’s been so lucky today…

I felt sorry for Norris, so unlucky

But luck is also part of the game

3 Likes

I think the old Spanish fox would certainly have a good chance.
However, the cars probably wouldn’t stay intact for long. As nobody would give in :laughing: :laughing:

4 Likes

Interesting race. Shocked how bad Ferrari was. Perez in denial of work mode after he got his contract extended. Both Williams drivers out due to drivers errors

1 Like

Finally a lot of action. Love it

I’m not going to say a word about the Muppets, just shocking

3 Likes

mclaren have made this seasons championship prob the best one of the last 3 years , they have stunted redbull domination aswell as boosted the remainder of the drivers into reality and given them hope where for the last 3 years the chasing teams had resigned the to the fact that redbull where unbeatable , i still think redbull will win this years drivers and constructers championship , but now there is tha small glimmer of hope that they wont get an easy run in like they have in the past

3 Likes

You saw it right from the start that the Prancing Horses weren`t gonna do well. But there was a lot of action and fun. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes