Formula1 discussion

441879966_10229417116926281_8405690011006291371_n

3 Likes

I did not miss much i think

FP1 Canada

1 Like

boat races ussually are s__te lol only decent thing about that session was Landos time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

did not see anything of it, my grandc___dren come first :wink:

1 Like

totally agree they should ,but unforunately for me, mine live in spain , so dont see them as much as i should

2 Likes

Ferrari could be given a penalty for sending Leclerc out on intermediate tires when it was not officially wet.

typical for the Scuderia…
Pit: we need to box
CL: why? we have a problem with the car?
Pit: no, but we need to box.
CL:is there a problem, then i have to slow down.
Pit: no, just box

1 Like

I feel sorry for the spectators in this weather. Not that they get wet themselves, but that there is less action. Because everyone only has nice weather cars. And they’re afraid that the drivers will produce too much scrap. :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

FP2

Max had a llittle fire in his ERS, they took the car apart and will repair it this night i guess

2 Likes

looks like the mercs have come to race this weekend , someone should of told them that this yEars championship doesnt start in Canada , still probably end up back in between 8th and 12th come the chequered flag tomorrow , but pray tell how the fuk as alex and yuki got them times lol in Q1

1 Like

WTF is going on today in qualifing ,mercs 1 and 2 and Ferraris out quali 2 , but good to see 3 brits in top3 of Q2

1 Like

F1 is back interesting again. Finally

1 Like

They said that Ferrari adopted a rain setup for the cars. Predictable useless, what else to be said… :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

TO true , but what about danny ric where the crap did he pull that out from ???

I don’t know, but i am happy for the diversity. I hope that tomorrow will be a memorable race. All the conditions are positive

1 Like

I have been waiting for George Russell to thrive and shine. About time. :hugs: :heart_eyes:

He’s been constantly at the top. Deserved pole

George on pole because he was the first to drive the exact same time as Max did later. The last time this happened in Jerez 1997

2 Likes

Yeah, he has been awfully close to winning some races aswell. So I very much appreciate it. :heart_eyes: :hugs:

1 Like

Then in Jerez 1997 there were three drivers clocking the exact same time. 0.000. 1.21.072. :hugs:

2 Likes

We need to give credit when credit is due. The Mercs dominated both days.

Very excited for tomorrow, on this circuit, overtaking is possible in many places