Formula1 discussion

why unucky? in Miami it was the other way around
but he deserved better yes

the constructor championship might be available when they have a better 2nd driver at Red Bull

1 Like

Why unlucky ? Norris was already miles ahead when the first safety car happened. If he was able to enter the pit with the others, he was staying first and nothing/nobody will have ever stopped him to win today. Extremely unlucky

Max was much faster in dry conditions. Look how much he got ahead just in the few laps after ending of SC to checkered flag.

1 Like

The same kind of story for Perez for two races in a row now. Very weakly performed. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

In the drivers’ world championship, I also believe that it will end up clearly in Max’s favour again.
Only with the constructors’ championship, after today’s Perez result, I don’t see that as clear yet. :thinking:

thats what i say… in Miami the safetycar picked up Verstappen and gave Lando a free pitstop, so thats the same

1 Like

No he wasn’t. He was just first and had clear air. If Norris was able to stay ahead, he was easily winning today. But luck is also part of the game

you are right as usual

have a good night with lovely dreams :kissing_heart:

your right but you have to remember that the next 7 races are in europe and perez seems to drive better in those races , so unless mclaren r the mercs can improve with upgrades over the redbulls then i can see the constructers swingers drastically in favour of the redbulls

2 Likes

First of all RedBull has to work on the problem wih the kerbs, the suspension is not good enough, if the car is better, maybe Checo can also score some podiums again

2 Likes

That was facts, Norris was already 8 or 9 seconds ahead when SC happened. I’m not making things up. It was the reality

You are RIGHT as usually!!!

last answer to you today

this could become expensive

afbeelding
afbeelding
afbeelding

5 Likes

can someone tell Lando that he is completely wrong about Miami?
according to someone here that was not comparable

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Cmmon, i didn’t said that the SC didn’t helped him in Miami. I actually gave a thumbs up to your comment about Miami…

I said that luck is part of the game and yesterday Lando was very unlucky.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Ferrari did it again in the 24 hours of Lemans!

on the last drop of gasoline, but they won, better strategy compared to the F1 team :slight_smile:

3 Likes