Finley & Francesca

That’s it, I made sure that there is no point in explaining anything to you.
But I will say one thing, friends are not chosen based on their political position. And they don’t say goodbye to them if the position doesn’t match. This shows what kind of person you are.
Thank you, that’s all I have :blush:

2 Likes

Well I do not want to be friends with people supporting Putin and the war. I do not need people like that in my life. It is against my moral standards

It is your right . And we value friendship, no matter what.

Being friends with people supporting the war or Putin?

These people are either super stupid or bad. No thanks. I do not need such friends.

Who will support you? And if there are people around who have different positions with you, will you be alone?

4 Likes

Do not worry I have plenty of friends with a sane mind. But now this is leading off topic.

I don’t want to continue this topic any further. I wrote what I think. And if you think that if we continue the topic and I take your side, then you are mistaken.

3 Likes

This is a topic about Francesca and that’s why her opinion obviously can’t be off topic

4 Likes

Je suis très embêté par la maniere dont jabbath veut censurer les participants. Donc on a le droit de penser et de dire des choses mais pas d’autres? D’avoir des amis mais pas d’autres? Au nom de quoi? D’une politique d’entreprise ? Mais c’est quoi ce délire?

2 Likes

Seh ich genau so . Jeder hat seine Meinung ziemlich lächerlich . Die meisten Leute sind eh total verstrahlt was dass angeht

1 Like

So, why is a poster on here being aloud to attack a participant and create chaos? Why is a poster being aloud to tell a participant what they can think, say in their home? Dictators do that stuff. I support Francesca being able to talk with her friends, even if I might disagree. Change realms, bitch less. Good rule to go by!

2 Likes

Ich unterstütze da auch total Francesca.
Jabbath du erlaubst dir zu viel , vielleicht weil du hier eine kleine Aufgabe hast denkst du , du bist über alles

2 Likes

First of all I did not insult anybody or act against any rules of the forums. I stated my opinion and the policy of VHTV on this. If people like it or not I do not care.
I am not posting here to get the most likes but to voice my opinion.

@Finley dear tenant, do you feel attacked?

AND thats all Francesca did. Hypocrite

1 Like

Genau wie du deine Meinung hast , hat sie es auch !!

This topic stemmed from a complaint made by another member relating to a conversation in Finley & Francesca’s apartment regarding outrageous comments being made by guests in the real. The comments were completely false.

Jabbath then politely referred the post to VHTV for further investigation, VHTV then took the appropriate action and deleted the offending sequence from the timeline.

Jabbath in my opinion does not seek to censor the participants unless in this instance what was said was blatantl lies about the situation in the Ukraine and the Middle East.

Я как Франческа, вижу то , что Джаббат только хочет всем навязать свою точку зрения . Но не желает слышать других. Я не хочу скандалов , просто пошла тема о том что мы должны закрывать рот своим друзьям. Но тогда их у нас не останется. Мы же не вышли на митинг и т.п., мы же просто бвли у себя дома и сидели общались . Но по его мнению и еа это мы не имеем права . Вот это бесит если честно.

2 Likes

That guy is still going to have the same opinions and so is Francesca and finley and the majority of people on here don’t understand russian and just want to see naked women and sex so its all just pointless really. Also this is meant to be a VOYEUR site

2 Likes

Poor Francesca is pregnant. Maybe should not be causing her so much unnecessary stress for the babies sake… :pleading_face:

2 Likes