Finley & Francesca

Okay so Francesca doesn’t think she was attacked.

What she doesn’t like: Jabbath saying she can’t say some things at her home

Actually Jabbath didn’t censor, he just helped another user report his feedback. Everybody is free to do it. The ones who decide what to censor is VHTV.

What she doesn’t mind: having this talk with Jabbath.

Then it’s not your problem too – they had a discussion and they both decided it’s finished.

Is there anything else I could help you with?

1 Like

“You should be careful what you write here. Very thin ice…”

So, a threat to a participant that she better speak what Jabbath wants is not an attack?

Okay looks like you had a little civil argument and don’t feel attack and now it’s over. Not a big deal, in fact he won’t censor anything, it’s only VHTV who can do it.

If you want to have a rest, I will temporarily close the topic since many seem people here drive it completely off-topic now :+1:

I am pleased that you are worried about me and my c___d) everything is fine, I don’t take it to heart :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I made her aware that writing certain things here can cause (for them) bad consequences. We had participants leaving the project for writing Russian propaganda in forums. I just wanted to make a clear point where to stop. And she understood as she did not continue in this direction anymore.

Yes, I don’t want to continue this topic anymore) I’m just in favor of ending it

3 Likes

Sounds more like a good advice

Everyone who wants to continue a discussion is welcome to chamber of chatters and political topics. Francesca needs some rest

3 Likes

I am out of here. Wish everybody a good night. :kissing_heart:

This topic was automatically opened after 7 hours.

As we see in all the Realms it is too cold and we understand that you must be covered especially You Francesca who expecting the baby
Take care of yourself and we all love you here no matter what big problems the world Face Have a Great Day keep warm !!

3 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Sonia and friends :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

6 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

2 Likes