Finley & Francesca

Ok thought the whole guest visit was gone.

1 Like

@Noldus Stop moving posts which are clearly related to apartment and participants

@kaya can you tell us where this ongoing debate belongs please. The Leaders keep moving it back and forth between the Chamber of Chatters every other minuteā€¦ :expressionless:

Political discussions have nothing to do here, regardless of which side you are on.

2 Likes

It is still on topic. So the posts should stay. Let @kaya read it and decide.

1 Like

you are not vhtv mate you caused this chaos by trying to dictate what participants can and canā€™t say

1 Like

I thought participants donā€™t work for VHTVā€¦They work for their managers and the managers are the ones that work for VHTV. That is why participants/guests are not considered VHTV employees. At least that is how it has been explained to us in the past.

Seems VHTV agrees with me or why did they remove more than an hour from the timelineā€¦?

Guests are not employees.

Still your responsibility to make sure that they act according to the rules. It would have been on you to stop them talking like that just like you would have stopped them messing around with cameras.

I am pleased to see that you understood me) what exactly I wanted to convey

Canadian Lol GIF

Well, it turns out no one has the right to vote. OK.
Letā€™s imagine a situation: guests come to you, and you tell them to shut their mouths. Will they come to you again?

1 Like

The participants are considered independent contractors. They work for their mangers. The managers are the ones that work for VHTV. Do I need to further spell out to you how that works?

1 Like

Yep in your country that is the case if it is not Putinā€¦

I personally do not want to invite them anymore when they talk like that. I would have asked them to leave.

Man this stuff topic is getting so off topicā€¦

1 Like

Oh Seth, youā€™re really more naive than i thought. Off course they work for Vhtv you silly

They get paid thru their manager only if they choose to. If not, they get paid directly by Vhtv

Please do not divert from the actual problem here. That is not part of the discussion

Sorry about it.

I am out of it now