Finley & Francesca

:peach: :heart_eyes: :fire:

1 Like

Sonia got her revenge :smirk_cat: :joy_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

:joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Hopefully her hot af boyfriend will be living there too.

I would take a newspaper, roll it up and give it to his butt to show him he shouldn’t do that. But without hurting him. I know it takes some patience. But for good thing you need patience. Education and not anger. This is my opinion. :cat:

3 Likes

Fortunately, there is this couple in this apartment, if they weren’t, they, this type of images and (others), made in this way, would not exist

1 Like

With our cat, we found that she hates a paper or plastic bag being shaken. Also used a spray mist bottle, but never in her face. On her side is good as she feels immediately compelled to groom

So it seems to be ok for you to take a weapon to a cat :thinking: you’ve changed your tune.

and how do you know how much f___e to give so it doesn’t hurt the cat :thinking: :man_shrugging: Bulls__t alert

Fully agree :+1:

1 Like

guys, this discussion is getting ridiculous. do what you want with the cat. i’m talking about newspaper, another guy says it’s a weapon. i’m talking about not hurting, someone else is talking about the strength of the hitting. i can gently stroke or hardly slap with my hands as well if i want, or not? now i have to weapens on my shoulder or was born with them? the question was that the cat would understand as soon as it saw the newspaper. this discussion in over now for me. dumbing down.

:fire: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

1 Like

Hello Sonia :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Not sure why i suddenly feel the need to be a cat :crazy_face: :blush: :innocent:

4 Likes

De kat niet alleen :wink:

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes