Finley & Francesca

Sonia still looking for it even though nobody is using it :joy_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Poor Sonia. They’ve addicted her. Now she needs a dose of that powerful d__g, Laser Beam.
:smile:

It was a short time but it was beautiful to see

2 Likes

S___ping beauty… :s___ping_bed:
:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

A few days ago, I had mentioned a way to get Sonia to stop doing certain things. I’m hoping that it is working and thank you @Finley for trying it. :cat2: :smiley_cat:

Now if I can just bite this bit off hopefully it won’t work :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

Finley is an idiot :angry:

Why is that? :thinking:

1 Like

Watch your video 20 hours ago. I don’t find it nice to scare a poor kitten. Don’t forget that it is inferior to him in strength/power. Imagine the kitten were as big as him. :smile:

1 Like

It’s water that’s in the bottle, it’s not acid :man_facepalming:

But what does that mean? Was the cat afraid or not? Can you speak cat’s language? Then explain it to her that is only water. Don’t forget he hit her on her head. I don’t think the kitten forgot this. :man_shrugging:

I’m sorry I’m not going to explain it to someone that obviously hasn’t had a cat, you stick to your goldfish buddy :+1:

I had a cat, a dog, a mouse, a bird, and other little pets. It’s like educating c___dren. You can only beat them out of frustrazion and anger and they’ll never understand why. But they are just scared, or you choose a different way to education. But I don’t have time of philosophize about this. Think what you want. I expressed only my opinion, I didn’t want to write a novel to justify my opinion. End of my discussion on this subject. :point_up:

:heart: :heart_eyes: :heart:

3 Likes

1 Like

Sonia asking “Where’s my bowl” :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

Is Tom & Jerry on the other channel :joy_cat:
realm26-cam11-1681849523

New cams :thinking: Tali getting a place to herself :thinking: :heart:

realm26-cam15-1681851627

1 Like