Finley & Francesca

Finley and Francesca say goodbye :anguished:

5 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

division of labour again … one fulfils men’s dreams with the pussy cam … the other takes care of the food …

improvement … it was just a boost for Finley …

1 Like

6 Likes

Always nice to see a guy with a boner/erection. Francesca, beautiful as ever. Best wishes and a big THANK YOU.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Goodbye beautiful people. I will miss you. :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

How sad, for us. How wonderful for the new family!

Wishing all the best to all of you and in all that you do! Farewell, friends!

@Finley

5 Likes

Goodbye and all the best, happiness, health and peace to you and the baby :heart:

Reaction Goodbye GIF by reactionseditor

10 Likes

Thank you both for everything :heart:

Wishing all three of you all the best for the future. :heart:

8 Likes

Nun sind sie off.
Alles Gute,
ich bin trauriger als ich dachte

2 Likes

I watched them take that picture. Didn’t know it was going to be the last. :crying_cat_face:

Look how tiny Sonia the cat :smiley_cat: used to be :joy:

5 Likes

Will miss you two. But your soon a small family, so I understand the reason for departing.

Good luck on your future adventure as parents.

4 Likes

Goodbye Fracesca, Finley and Sonia, Thank you for the good times spent with you here in VHTV. Now this has come to an end, and you are the start of something else, with a baby girl arriving soon. All my best wishes to all four of you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

5 Likes

Goodbye Fracesca & Finley.
All the best for you and your baby :slight_smile: :two_hearts:

8 Likes

@Finley I be praying for a safe and healthy delivery for both you and baby & wishing you sweet times ahead, Have a good life :blue_heart: :broken_heart: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you for all the hot and beautiful memories :hugs: I wish u guys nothing but the best :heart:

6 Likes