Finley & Francesca

Thank you for your kind comments : сердце:

18 Likes

Thanks for the memories and good luck with the new arrival.

4 Likes

hi))
We are not moving yet, we live in the same apartment as before. We took the apartment on a mortgage and now we are waiting for the keys to be given to us, and we are saving up for repairs. I finley really want to save up and make repairs before the birth of my d______r, since there is very little space in the apartment we live in (((If we are here, we have not gone anywhere, we are watching everything as managers))

4 Likes

we wanted to win a Halloween contest where we could have won $500, but we lost by decision((

1 Like

And somehow the farewell in VHTV was not very pleasant))

Wow, I am so sorry to hear this. I hope you guys are doing ok!

1 Like

I wonder WHO made that decision? I thought Francesca did a fabulous job!!! She did all of her decorations by hand and did it very, very well!

3 Likes

We are always the best)) I’m Finley for you)) But I always do everything for my family, no matter what it costs me) time and effort))

3 Likes

Any video?

Who won the haloween contest?

1 Like

Starlighthouse :heart:

1 Like

@Jermain74157

grafik

Whether you like it or not, Anna took 1st place! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

maybe do farewell sex after francesca giving birth,that would be passionate finley I think :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

@Finley This is still one of my personal favorites. I miss Sonia attacking Francesca’s legs while she tries to walk. :joy_cat: Hell, I miss all 3 of them. At the same time, wish them nothing but the best in life! :heart:

9 Likes

I saw you in crossmyway’s video @Finley . You came to my mind. How are you? Is the baby born? Can you share a current photo?

3 Likes

Hello)) No, my d______r has not been born yet, there are a few weeks left before her birth. We are looking forward to it already😊
Here is our photo, please))

22 Likes

Miss you guys A LOT!!

Fantastic picture! Thank you

2 Likes

And of course our beloved Sonya :heart_eyes_cat:

14 Likes

It’s nice to see you again. I would appreciate it if you would not forget us and send us photos from time to time. Because I can’t forget you. Take care of yourselves. We love you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like