Fennec

Well with what currently is being talked about I think a copious amount of roasted sausages would be more appropriate. :hotdog: :hotdog: :hotdog: :hotdog: :hotdog:

3 Likes

i have missed u also @fennec welcome my world without cameras lol

2 Likes

@Eugene_satch I think you got your finger stuck in the emoticons with your thumb downā€¦ :joy:

5 Likes

Finalmente concordamos em alguma coisa. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Essa sua bandeira Ć© muito linda ! Essa estrela no centro Ć© a estrela de Davi ?

1 Like

Ik zal je maar pas geloven als het sneeuwt in Augustus :wink:

3 Likes

It snows all the time in August in the southern hemisphere. :hugs: :snowman: :snowflake:

Also in the north places like Alaska gets snow in August. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

What a read! This place is better than any soap on TV! Two bags of popcorn I went through :rofl:

8 Likes

Careful now, if you donā€™t pay for those bags of popcorn. Fennecā€™s manager will give her another fine!

9 Likes

sorry without offending anyone, but wouldnā€™t it be better to leave this discussion alone, which leads nowhereā€¦ and get on with the remaining flats onlineā€¦

4 Likes

But reading the comments here is more entertaining than watching most of the remaining online realms. :man_shrugging:t2:

10 Likes

if you like to stay on this flat and discuss like a soap opera what will happen in the near futureā€¦of course thatā€™s your choice even if I find it pointlessā€¦

4 Likes

omg iā€™m in shock just when i get to see 2 wonderful woman now there gone whats going on here so sad i pray they come back :heart: :cry: :pray:

2 Likes

But only with enough mustard, please :yum: :yum: :yum:

2 Likes

@kaya

Is VHTV aware of managers giving ā€œfinesā€ to occupants?
Shouldnā€™t fines be given by VHTV itself if a rule is broken?

Right now it seems managers with bad intentions can just give out fines if they feel they didnā€™t make enough money this month, which is getting pretty close to extortion, especially if thereā€™s no quality control from VHTV ā†’ managers and managers are able to dictate this themselves. Or does VHTV review these given fines?

Also, why do managers ā€œreceiveā€ the fines/money and not VHTV? This structure alone leaves room for shady managers like this case with Fennec and leaves the occupant in a position where he/she can either keep giving in and dig himself even deeper in a bottomless pit, or to make a drastic plea for help (which Fennec did).

Thanks if you could answer it, if the answer is they are aware and they donā€™t care about it, that will probably be enough for me to leave this site as I donā€™t want to be apart of that and financially facilitate this toxic environment.

7 Likes

In a small and quiet place, Lived young Fennec, full of grace. Cameras watched her day and night, On her life, a constant sight.

Strangers paid to see her there, In her world, so unaware. But her heart longed to be free, Yearning for tranquility.

Kit, her friend, was always near, Sharing bonds so strong and dear. But one day, without a trace, Fennec left that hidden space.

In forums, whispers, speculations, Why did she leave her obligations? VHTV, the mystery stays, Why she vanished from their gaze.

Yet in the silence, pure and bright, Fennek dreams of her delight. Of a life, so free and wide, Without cameras, just side by side??? :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :skull_and_crossbones:

8 Likes

As a forum admin, I focus on moderation, not official comments on local rumors. We typically donā€™t discuss internal details like finances or project structure publicly, just as most companies donā€™t. What I can tell is that we indeed issue fines by ourselves, and the message has been sent to the appropriate departments, who are handling it =)

5 Likes

We want Fennec back. And not only Fennec. Under different managers. Enough of this crap!

And we donā€™t give a shit about the excuse ā€œnot under contractā€. As far as Iā€™m concerned, AL can stick his contracts up his ***.

12 Likes

Fennec will need to decide but will she be reading these comments ?

2 Likes

Doubtful, but who knows.

1 Like

just fyi ā€¦

grafik

2 Likes