Fennec

funny how many managers have no agreements … especially we are talking about your 3 biggest managers here.

So one of the (currently) smallest managers only has the …

1 Like

Realistisch gesehen hast du Recht . Die letzten paar Wochen waren beide hin und wieder mal auch in der Wohnung zusehen . Und jetzt kurz bevor dass Realm offline gegangen ist und fenec dass Projekt verlassen hat waren die auch da .

Vielleicht fehlen Einnahmen ein Baby kostet .

Aber ich kann es mir auch nicht wirklich vorstellen …

2 Likes

Work. That’s the word that changes the context of everything for me. The best realms are the ones that are spontaneous and real where people LIVE. Even when 90% of the time, it doesn’t go the way you hope it beats the production lines that you seem to generate. All opinion of course, I’m sure many completely disagree :slight_smile:

1 Like

You judge the situation from the stories of one side, which is not right. We all have agreements with the participants, but when the participants stop observing them and you point this out to them. The managers start being trashed on the forum. Having realized their actions, they return to normal work, but not everyone realizes this.

@AlexLina can you answer the question she was only paid $500 as that will provide many answers?

ui …

Lola must like you very much …
Xavier I have heard is also only good words for you.
Yan is also totally connected with you …

Woher hast du diese Insider Infos ?:joy:

Why don’t you tell us your side? The reason many are supporting her right away is that 500$ salary after 2 months is not justifiable.

This person received much more than the amount you named, without going into detailed figures.

1 Like

There are always “misunderstandings” … but if you look at it over the last few years, there are certain “misunderstandings” with some more often than with others.

The possible accusations are also similar …

1 Like

On paper,… When you give 200$ fines after plugging the cam 15 min late, she only got left with 500

That response sounds like a Politian, was it double, treble more or $501

At the end of the day, they are all working for Vhtv. It s like Shein saying they have nothing to do with how the managers of their factories treat their workers.

You can extend this name series a lot further…

All just sales platforms …

You’re not trying to come up with employee laws like in Germany …

1 Like

there were warnings that she was fined for prohibited actions specified in the additional appendix to the contract and she was aware of the additional appendix and agreed with it. But in fact, no one has ever fined her. Do I have to indicate the specific amount given to her?) I will keep this to myself, but I understand your irony. The amount is much more than 1k

2 Likes

They have control over the managers.
If the participants started started to stream videogames 24 hours a day like on twitch, i m sure Vhtv wouldn’t just say they are not responsible for that.

1 Like

Well, its good our little Fennec had the balls to post her story. Hopefully some of this will come back to the right people at VHTV.

Right now, it seems like a real, real shady company…

If she received 5000 dollars but also 4500 is bullshit fines then she is left with 500… Also, power outage, availability shouldn’t be something the tennant has to care about. if shes never in the appartment, the house also gets less views = bad for everyone. Giving fines for that + needing a certain amount of dollar/day seems crazy and has to be illegal in most civilized countries…

Hopefully we get some official update, and again big respect to Fennec for posting her story, I can see why she wanted to leave this terrible environment.

6 Likes

Have a nice day to everyone) VHTV, like all managers, does everything to make sure you like the content) there are incidents, but nothing happens without them. I was glad to share our story with this girl. Peace to all.

4 Likes

IMO @jabbath1987 has backed you into a corner with so much inside information and that is why you will not disclose the full account of what has happened