Fennec

Inga is now a minion? Weren’t that you who was actively persuading her she needs to lie and go to another studio secretly?

Funny fact I was informed several months ago that you are now trying to do the same with Fennec and another managers, wondering if you informed her that you know that changing studio is not allowed? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Read the latest posts and then think again about how “excited” you are about the visit

1 Like

funny that there are participants who have changed studios …

There was even a man who went to this manager.

Another lady who had also changed studio

4 Likes

you’re not overly bothered about the accusations the girl made about her managers?

1 Like

Then why did you name them in the Fox thread when she was kicked out and banned for exactly the same reasons that Fennic has stated.

1 Like

VHTV does not consider itself responsible.

1 Like

Well it happened in the past for sure…

I said my opinion. I won’t go this whole way again…

4 Likes

This has nothing to do with “excitement” (interesting that it was YOUR word I quoted there and not mine, incidentally) so… lets not go there.

All I will say is that it is quite easy to let certain things cloud a person’s judgement and also just as easy not to…at times.

3 Likes

Careful there jabs you will reap the fury of David for saying such a thing about his beloved Aderyn

1 Like

@kaya

I would rephrase your sentence, you are not allowed to leave THIS manager, you have to leave VHTV.

But it is allowed to switch TO this manager.

It has also happened several times that participants have switched from other managers.

So you can sign this.

4 Likes

I did not insult anybody at all. Read the Henry topic for example and you will see a lot worse terms are tolerated there.

7 Likes

Fox will be back soon, think for a second why people still come back to us and work for many years, really adequate people. Probably because we are not so bad. Of course, you consider us bad and evil in this situation, but you don’t even come close to knowing what the situation is with this girl. I don’t want to ruin your idea that the participant is an angel, and we are demons. and Fox will return of her own free will.

5 Likes

My job is to redirect accusations to the responsibles who will handle it, I’m not an HR :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

And we still have excellent relationships with almost all the guys who left.

5 Likes

Radio Brabander GIF by Omroep Brabant

4 Likes

Was a mere jest on my part apologies if not interpeted that way

3 Likes

you will see)

3 Likes

There will be no fury directed at anyone, I assure you. Jabbath has just about managed to stop short of insulting Aderyn so no issue. Plus I am not in the mood at the moment to go on the warpath (pardon the phrase) with anyone here over such things.

3 Likes

Any manager without agreement

2 Likes

However, you have to admit that your apartment usually closes quickly.

That many former participants don’t exactly speak kindly of you and that the returnees usually leave again quickly, don’t they?

2 Likes