Fennec

Damn, that sounds shady as hell. Well, I guess after this post she wont be back here lol.

She only got 500 dollars for all the time she been online, that doesnt sound right…?

7 Likes

Ah gotcha, kinda weird seeing them show up a day before the realm went offline, so that was my guess.

1 Like

you mean minutes before …

2 Likes

Knowing who the management is, they have been scumbags for years. They have had problems with numerous tennants in the past. Fen (and everybody else under them) would be much better off with different managers.

2 Likes

wow. I had no idea. surely vhtv have a responsibility to this type of thing? @kaya?

1 Like

They know all about their antics. Like I said earlier, they have been with them for years. They don’t care as long as they are making money.

1 Like

Would fennec be able to ask for new managers? or does she have to deal with these people?

1 Like

I guess the same was with fox hence all her ‘issues’. how does that carlson guy link in to all this? he was posting on here about her the other day…

1 Like

who is carlson

1 Like

The two know and have already visited (and fuck) each other. Carlson, however, is with a different management…

3 Likes

I’m not entirely sure about the specifics, whether or not contracts are involved, but there have been times when tenants have switched managers. I’m guessing as long as the manager is willing to accept them.

2 Likes

old boy that has his own place - i first saw him because he visited ariela then he was at fennec’s the next day. jonr has just answered that he’s not linked to the management

1 Like

btw, because her name was mentioned: ariela is again with a different management than carlson or fennec

1 Like

Extremly shady.
Which other realm does this managment team run?

1 Like

Right, except those managers are cool so there are no issues. Fen’s (hopefully former) managers are complete scumbags. And the ONLY reason I’m not totally putting them on blast right now is to maintain some sort of peace and not cause potential problems for Fen. But I know exactly who they are. Fuck them.

4 Likes

They used to manage Flora and that whole team. I’m sure they manage a few others but I don’t really watch a lot of apartments except a small handful.

3 Likes

Yeah I remember issues with Yan and the management. If they really are the reason for a lot of the shit, they are actively hurting VHTV and therefore their own profits surely. I don’t to claim to know or care to find out more about the behind the scenes stuff but I’m feeling increasingly disenfranchised with the site and the thought of resubbing

2 Likes

without knowing exactly, but I think I heard it somewhere: Amelie/Oscar/Pearl are probably among them, and are possibly the last of their apartments since the entire circle around Flora is no longer there as of today. Fennec was the last of this circle …

1 Like

How come they had a quota of 70-100 $ profit per day for Fennec? How exactly do they make profits? Donations?

1 Like

Naja bis zur Geburt des Kindes sind noch paar Monate denke ich mal . Es würde schon gehen haha . Ne Spaß

1 Like