Fennec

18 posts were merged into an existing topic: VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

10 Likes

just open archive: 33 days from 58 was with different sex scenes. and about 500 archive moment (all cams) for 2 month.

2 Likes

Multipurpose, the hallway works well as a “makeup room”! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

All they need is a chair and they will be all set :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

9 Likes

Hi, how long are you staying?

6 Likes

Seen him before in own realm?

I’m bad at names :frowning:

@David look who is visiting Fen :wink:

2 Likes

grafik
Everyone can now speculate about the “reasons” themselves…

8 Likes

Well that was unexpected…

And so sudden

After Fennec’s post that she deleted last night, I believe that her time on VHTV was limited if she remained with the same management team.

I wish Fennec all the best in her future career.

10 Likes

So do I -good luck Fennec

5 Likes

Did not expect this. Sad news.

1 Like

Good point. And after learning certain things a while back, now I’m not so surprised. I’m going to wait and see how things play out.

3 Likes

mind explaining this iain? what did she say and how does a ‘management team’ work?

1 Like

I guess if Inga and the guy (cant remember his name) get this appartment next that probably happened, manager let certain people stay in for x amount of time…

Tobad though, this was one of my favorite realms. we lost fox and baby fox :sob:

1 Like

If you are able to read post 1985 which has been deleted but click on the edit icon the deleted post will then be able to read. I hope this helps

2 Likes

Inga&Aderyn have left the project because they are expecting a baby (as you could clearly see from Inga’s breasts at the last visit). They are therefore by no means the successors to this apartment

2 Likes