Favorite pet poll

Well I think the furry stars deserve an own poll too. So let’s see who will win :wink: ?
Photos of pets are in the Wiki

Favorite pet - Vote here.

0 voters

3 Likes

Hey @jabbath1987 in this poll do the pets actually get the prize or does the prize go to the managers of the pet’s realm to be distributed to the pets how they feel fit? Also, will the pets only win if all the other realms managed by their managers meet the other requirements not disclosed to us for winning?? :thinking: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :rofl:

You can include images in Polls too:

[poll type=regular]
* Cat: a small domesticated carnivorous mammal with soft fur, a short snout, and retractile claws.
![image|690x458,25%](upload://2u570X7kQiPJQaJD1Bd8MLDHDNB.jpeg)
* Dog: a domesticated carnivorous mammal that typically has a long snout, an acute sense of smell, and a barking, howling, or whining voice.
![image|690x334,25%](upload://35fmeFw8RMywSxIc4lbCb8UHPaT.jpg)
* Fish: a limbless cold-blooded vertebrate animal with gills and fins and living wholly in water.
![image|690x499,25%](upload://xSDkRwmuj1pNc2QXKzthfXRlwsX.jpg)
[/poll]
2 Likes

Ah I hope maybe VHTV will give a small amount to manager so they can buy a small toy for the pet maybe? :innocent: Saying this it can be complicated when the goldfish win :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks but I think for now I will put a link to Wiki where people can look at pets. I will remember for next time :heart:

R2D2 from Amelie and Lucas will win handsdown… but this election is also ‘rigged’ … :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He can’t participate anymore as he is only a guest pet now :joy:

1 Like

I want to vote for Henry and Mikl’s pet Indira, but I do not see her on the list. :sweat_smile:

out of sight… but never out of thoughts… :innocent:

Goddammit, cast my vote, but this was harder than voting for favourite realm. Mickey would have gotten one, if he was still here :heart:

1 Like

Yep very hard. I did mine to the two who impressed me the most lately :wink: :heart:

1 Like

does not make me vote why …

It is just for fun. You do not have to when you do not want :wink:

1 Like

I want to vote I love animals … however now the vote works … :+1:

1 Like

Say hello to Luna from me, she could have been a contender here :heart:

1 Like

thank you very much I’m glad to hear certain words from an animal lover … :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:

2 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

6 Likes

So many cuties, and I feel mean for not choosing some of them, but I had to go with the two that make me smile the most. They’re all great though. :orange_heart:

3 Likes