Favorite pet poll

Sonya says hello to everyone :kiss::heart:

6 Likes

@jabbath1987 you’ve missed pets out at Rachel & Ross’s place, what’s the mysterious beasties in the containers? Scorpion? :scorpion: Tarantula? :spider: I have noticed crickets in there. :rofl: :rofl:

My favorite pets on here are from Shana Sunny Tessa Connor and Wynona They have the cutest pets :heart: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That’s tough when you can only pick 2 :thinking: :joy:

2 Likes

I know right its hard to choose

1 Like

:joy: Never noticed them. When I get good photos and their names I will add them to Wiki :wink:

I’m not sure they’d make the top 3 anyway, but if you’re doing this poll like VHTV they could be the winners somehow :rofl: :rofl:

I wanted to vote for Prima & her little kittens at Pasha & Arina’s, but they aren’t on the poll. :cry:

1 Like

I did not know Montana & Eva brought her cats there. I will add them for next poll. Can you get me photos and names of the kittens? So I can add them to Wiki

Wow already 36 votes. Quite impressive. But we can do more I am sure :+1: :smiley:

Seems that’s all we have going at the moment on Vhtv.our lovely little critters Stealing the spotlight :dog: :dog2: :black_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :rabbit: :rabbit2: :rat: :fish:

3 Likes

Well at the moment the stream is down :stuck_out_tongue:

Probably won’t change much after it comes on :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Didn’t notice it was down .thanks

Scheduled maintenance Twitter says

I know you shouldn’t ask a ladies age but how old is Sonya?

Sonya is 8 years old. :wink:

1 Like

I would vote if I knew who those young kitten are, jumping through the screen all day

You can see photos of them in the Wiki :wink:

You only need one vote :wink: #teamFedya

4 Likes

voted for… not my favorite realm but sure a nice kitten… only that girl who lives with Dilara is sometimes mean to it… :cry:

3 Likes