Ex +7GMT Participants

hello Marta will not return to the project, she is pregnant as far as I know, she also had a wedding. Unfortunately, I can’t share her pictures. her husband apparently didn’t like the idea. her husband is the guy who came to her lately to visit the project. Most of the former members were able to have a family of their own thanks to this project. Well, this proves that there are really real relationships on the project)

3 Likes

Former participant Latifa gave birth to a beautiful girl, unfortunately the family with Hassan did not work out. But she has a lovely baby. She is going to come back to our project as soon as the little one grows up a little. she shared photos with us.

4 Likes

Good for her, that one should be doing company to Aladdin in jail
All the best for her and the baby

2 Likes

Our practicant Yuriko, she is now looking for a friend) She wants to find a worthy girl with whom she would feel good, and who would she experience real feelings. And then she wants to return to the project.

3 Likes

Yes come back soon Yuriko

1 Like

@KateZumrud hi Kate thanks for this information its very good to here what About

Belle Margo Naruto

1 Like

Any news of Dan ?

I liked to see his ass while he spread his legs and fucked Monica in the missionary position :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are these +7 Participants

Belle has a dream) she wants to become a popular singer, she really has a great talent for this. unfortunately, participation in such a project may harm her in the future. this is the main reason why she left the project. I will ask her to send some photos. For you, dear viewers.

I really don’t know what happened to Margot, I haven’t seen her for a long time. probably she moved abroad, but these are my only guesses.

Naruto promised to send me some photos soon, I think I’ll send them to you tomorrow. She went to university, she wants to be a teacher. And works as a bartender in her free time.

1 Like

Not GMT +7 participants…

2 Likes

That’s great thank you Kate

I didn’t know what is a +7 participant, sorry.

Thanks for the reply @jabbath1987 :slight_smile:

@KateZumrud

Elza Pocahontas

Whatever happened to them 2

It’s time +7 hours it tells you on participants screen

This is for the ex +7 participants to see if they will return or to see what they now do since leaving the project

Ok, sorry for posting here. Could the post be moved somewhere else ?

No it’s fine no problem just letting you no the information

Elza was really amazing

Yes I enjoyed her also

1 Like

Probably she opened a witches saloon :grin:

1 Like