Ex +7GMT Participants

May I ask therefore about Poppy, assuming you are referring to the same Nikki with whom he was associated? Would he ever consider coming back do you know?

1 Like

Please tell Nikki to say no to plastic surgery, I don’t understand why she would want to ruin her body. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Poppy have good live too, He found himself a boyfriend for half a year and has been dating him. He dreamed of moving to America and opened a small business with him)

2 Likes

Кarolina moved to live with her boyfriend. Works in a beauty salon. sends hello to everyone. We hope for another wedding.

What a lovely picture of him, thank you for posting that and for giving me the update. I wish him and his boyfriend all the best for a very happy life together.

Glad Karolina and Adam are doing well, miss them but wishing them best of luck!

1 Like

thanks for updating us with how the former participants are doing @KateZumrud

I miss Adam so much! He was (IS) adorable. Good luck to them both.

Kate thank you so much for those updates. It really adds a lot to the enjoyment knowing what people have done later in life. #Thanks

Would love to see Jennifer back

I miss Roger and the girl he had a house with also them and some friends of they’re and Mira and Henry was a hot skinny blond but they were always throwing parties and a couple with the girl named Harley?

This is the wrong area, this is about the +7 participants Mira & Henry & Co are from around +3 timezone.

oh ok sorry got confused about the +7 lol

Thanks @KateZumrud any news about Bolly ?

j’aimerai que jasper et maddie revienne

Maddie and Jasper weren’t part of this managers group.

Please, please bring Marta and lolly back ! or at least just to satisfy my curiosity tell me what are they up to now ?

It has been answered here.

Plastic surgeries, that’s a shame, I think pure nature is more beautiful, I thinkshe will go for bigger boobs… too bad :relieved: I mean, she’s such a beautiful woman already…But that’s my opinion…

i agree i like nikki exactly how she is very beautiful