Ex +7GMT Participants

Lol I remember she used to have that weird creepy guy round to sit in the dark and do rituals

At the expense of Elza, she became the most real modern witch. She has a lot of spiritual practice. At the moment, people turn to her for help in a variety of situations. She is a practitioner of white and black magic. Believe it or not, she has a large number of clients on such a mystical topic at the moment. I just spoke to her, she is against the photo, because she believes that it can have a bad effect on her energy practice. Yes, we all saw her budding hobby at the beginning of the project.))))

very interesting story for me

but this true.

Sorry that sounds really funny. I hope she has fun with what she is doing… She should be a witch for sex and exhibitionism :joy: :heart_eyes:

and unfortunately I have lost the connection with pocohontas, I cannot say what happened to her.

OK thank you Kate

I’m just glad that she is happy with her choice. and as a fact she has many clients)

oh nikki send few right now ) she celebrated her dog’s birthday. if you are interested in seeing this)

I wouldn’t have minded being his broom, get it? :grin:

![photo_2021-09-26_19-45-19 (2)|284x500](upload://dAVo9oymQ9DF6G0wLepUySRx7I2

2 Likes

3 Likes

Wow nikki is so beautiful please remind her we would love to see her back on the project

I just hope the dog won’t fly away with all the balloons :wink:

1 Like

Flying Dog GIF anything can happen in Nikki s world :crazy_face:

1 Like

@KateZumrud so if you could put 3 or 4 ex participants who will probably return in the near future who would you say

Any news about Bolly and her family?

Was bolly the hot busty girl who lived with marta

Daenerys: I followed her with pleasure, she was wonderfully chaotic, young, bad in bed but with a nice body and beautiful tits, I think she got pregnant after a romp and then disappeared from VHTV, does anyone know the right thing about this?? ??

2 Likes

Not GMT +7 place

People don’t seem to understand +7

+7 GMT time zone :slight_smile: