Ex +7GMT Participants

Homer and Marge left the project because the girl was pregnant. they have a family now.

What a surprise

Gera now works in a fashion boutique, she fell in love with a foreigner and soon flies to him.

Margo Pocahontas Gretta

попытаюсь найти для вас фотки бывших участников)

Thank you Kate for answering all my questions I have wondered what happened to a lot of my favourites you have been a great help

Gretta became an actress and is now touring. I will now find you pictures of some of the participants.

Can you open an apartment from his cell block, some guys might enjoy the prison life drama :rofl:

That is where he belongs. He treated girls like meat and never showed any respect.

All the best to them and the little one :kissing_heart:

Yikes, that is intense!

I thought that was Alibaba, not Aladdin who was the jerk. Maybe Aladdin was the same way, they were friends.

no aladdin was a r____t

What about

Isa Bart Melissa Sean and Clarice Alexandra

1 Like

i dont no if you remember there was a +7 cam about 1 year ago called streamtales full of Asian girls he r__ed 2 of the girls in 2 days while they slept 1 tried to stop him he continued to r__e her

Different managers. There is only the chance for Alexandra to come back. The other ones won’t

Holy s__t! Did not know that, what a fucking assholes, glad he is in prison

1 Like

He did and tried with many girls…

Nikki sent some photos. she says hello to everyone. I will ask the participants for their photos and add here over time.

4 Likes

hello nikki she is missed