Evan

If the C & C stay on and don’t leave the project as stated in the updates, would it still have made sense to change the name of the apartment? They could have just made Amels a guest.

Actually they did not change their names, Charlize & Cooper still go with the same names, Evan didn’t have an official name and Amels is new. the only name that has changed is the apartment’s name.

So the game Scott, Ben … Kanzantip …

I don’t know why they did this, they can have their own reason/s. maybe they are gonna be regular guests instead of participants, or maybe Amels wanted to join as participant and not the guest as it’d have different financial implications.

That had another reason, they chose Ben and then kazantip as there were so many people staying in that place as participants, it was impossible to list everyone, Nude-house & Crazy-house were given these names for the same reason.

To add my two cents here:
Nothing changed at all:

• C&C are still the actual participants (They did not move out any belongings and still live in the master bedroom) E&A have to live on the sofa like Evan already did before.
  • Support confirmed to me that now with new names a_____l ban is lifted because new names (Even Evan and Asher (The person who was involved in the r__e incident) are same).
  • As guests now C&C are allowed to _____ a_____l again.

Conclusion: The name change was done to lift the a_____l ban not to change participants or bring in new people.

Waiting on a statement from @VHTV_CEO on this now. Wonder what he thinks about his rules getting circumvent and not taken serious at all? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Nice chatting to you guys, I have to get going. have good day everyone. :blue_heart:

Wow!, I look forward to what the CEO has to say!

cooper works, life goes on

:wink:

3 Likes

My two cents also. I really don’t care anymore about everyone else’s ongoing opinions on this place. Why? Because you have the power to leave. It’s your choice to stay here and keep bitching about something that ain’t going to change anything. So if you don’t like it, then don’t bother commenting as then you are making this place more popular. It’s moronic. It’s like Bart and the muffin. season 4 cupcake GIF

I think it is not on you to decide who should comment here :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not a request, it’s rhetorical

6 Likes

5 Likes

I’m just surprised that there are still People who support them and make themselves public through their Posts.

If they watched that night and saw what i saw ,they should be ashamed

I think it’s something else to be interested in something or even brag about it

4 Likes

5 Likes

I have absolutely no idea of what this entire thread is about. It’s like a bunch of people come here to bitch about something and are angry because everyone doesn’t agree with them in that they should hate these people. Well, for me since this is the first time that I have seen Charlize and Amels, then they are starting with a clean slate. And based on that, no other apartment comes close. I don’t pay for people to sit around on the couch and explain Euclidian Geometry to each other in Russian. I want the illusion of natural living with regular bouts of sex thrown in. So far, what I have seen is two very nice and very beautiful ladies playing the game and meeting my expectations completely.The day that they don’t, then I can choose any one of thirty or so other apartments or I can choose to leave VHTV completely.