Evan

:video_camera: Archive Videos

2022-02-07 Amels’ name removed

Realm 56 is back with new participants. Evan ( AKA Asher ) & Amels .

2 Likes

3 Likes

As long as C&C are there it’s not for me

Goodbye then

2 Likes

It’s a small place for four of them, so my guess is C&C won’t be around for long. But regardless of what happens with them adding Amels was a good move. it clearly wasn’t working with three of them there, for the last week or so nothing was happening there.

new names certainly do not make them more attractive. once bandits always bandits. I will never look at them again

nor me ,i was hoping they had been long gone

1 Like

be careful what you write about this apartment VHTY gives quarantine, I got it 14 days.no freedom of speech.

3 Likes

Thanks for that

So is that booze I see? So a name change means the booze ban no longer applies? Can we get clarification from the CEO?

Don’t want to fall into the trap of fantasy or conspiracy thinking, but I smell a business arrangement here to wipe the slate clean of conditions and I bet Cooper & Charlize will be around there almost 24/7.

Damn, you see how easy it is to talk crap. :frowning: :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Who owns the bed owns the apartment?

Either shut down the place or let them have alcohol. There is no point of giving a token punishment of alcohol ban. There’s a no point is having 3 people just lazing around. We already have them in K&B.

1 Like

Guests are visiting.

4 Likes

Creo que vi mal o los chicos se acaban de besar :eye::lips::eye: al fin

Same here. Not fair when you state a honest opinion.

drinking well tonight lads ,shaking my head in disbelief

1 Like

I see the names have changed to protect the guilty.

2 Likes

and bad to say but alcohol makes a difference between one apartment and another unfortunately alcohol evenings always win …