Evan

In Germany there are chocolate bars, which got a renaming in the 90s with the advertising slogan: ““Raider now becomes Twix, … otherwise nothing changes””

Permanent guests? If so, then I was right and they get their _____ing back and conditions lifted and just spit all the proceeds four ways instead of three. I’m not going to harper on about it but anyone with half a brain can see what it looks like.

You can go to C&C topic and read what Kaya wrote. I don’t know if they’d be permanent or not, and TBH I don’t really care. and again not sure if the a_____l ban was lifted, they only drank some red wine which they are allowed to do.

2 Likes

Actually, to be fair, did anyone see how many bottles they drank last night?

I only saw one bottle, so they may be sticking to the conditions…

As I said, I am not going to make post after post on this but this is quite funny what kaya has said. It’s farcical and a joke. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Since one of the new “main” participants was involved in the old incident, this is only cosmetics.

If you have to do something like that, the revenues really seem to have collapsed.

That’s all I saw. Any idea what that is?

None whatsoever.

1 Like

I hope that this type of deceit by VHTV will stop viewers giving them the time of day, so that their revenues continue to fall.

I think the three of them were not motivated to do anything anymore, anytime I checked their place during the last few weeks they were just s___ping or watching TV, so their manager must have come up with this new format to save the place, and it turns out to be a positive move. the new girl is a cutie and their last night’s party was a success.

There is nothing positive about VHTV being deceiptful so that they can keep these 3 individuals on.

They were not expelled from VHTV as you know, so they did not need to deceive anyone for bringing them back. I highly doubt that VHTV had anything to do with these changes, it probably was done at the request of their manager.

Probably, probably, probably, which says nothing really, except your own narrative. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Of course, I can’t be certain about anything, it’s just an educated guess, but it definitely has more truth to it, than the conspiracy theories that people come up with here. unfortunately, logical thinking is not that popular in a forum like this one.

1 Like

Since the punishment was imposed by the VHTV CEO, I would expect him or her to know about it and approve or decline any changes. They should have just let the punishment run it’s course. instead they have created further controversy.

It looks like Cointreau which is same strength as whiskey etc,so much for wine and prosesecco

1 Like

All is good and you’re cool with your ‘educated guess’ as most of us try to do here. :+1:

So that shouldn’t be allowed. I messaged the CEO to clarify the rules for this apartment, still awaiting a response.

The punishment is still in place, the only thing that was changed is the tenants’ and guests’ status. the three of them are still on probation for the time being.

You are correct, that is a bottle,of Cointreau which is prohibited! It has an a_____l content of 40%.

I’m sure there are a lot of great couples who would love to have an apartment here, but no such disgusting types are still supported. Will something like this bring paying customers?