Europeans 2024

Jasper is certainly not my real name. I was born in Granada, southern Spain.

2 Likes

I mean that England really have a very good team, but they have a mediocre manager. :innocent: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

piss-pissoff
sorry i just cant bring myself to agree with you :rofl:

3 Likes

Jimmy Fallon Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

2 Likes

Seems to me Southgate rolled the dice and sometimes just got lucky :rofl:

2 Likes

Jasper is a dutch name. Congrats. Your country deserved it through the whole tournament.

You are very nice with the totally useless Southgate. Very, very nice…the guy is clueless about football :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

In any case, if there is no total collapse, Spain will be among the title contenders again in two years’ time at the 2026 World Cup.

1 Like

okay i think i am calm , but not calm enough to go check on my cows , animal cruelty and all that, so i will just finish this bottle of J,D and plan on how to stay alive for the world cup and the next euros , fuk me if i manage it ill be 77 ,

4 Likes

We can say that the football style played by the Spanish teams is… Dutch. Cruyff brought this style in Spain with him. And what a success

3 Likes

Good to see that we are on the same page here. :joy:

2 Likes

well if you wasnt he wouldnt see your comment :crazy_face: :rofl:

5 Likes

At 77 you’re still young… Well, at least with your mind :hugs:

1 Like

I wonder if Messi will still be there. Getting a little old. Argentina in a few hours at the Final of the Copa America.

2 Likes

always had my marbles intact even if the rest off me as withererd with age ,

1 Like

frightening statistic :
Spain won all seven matches at Euro 2024, becoming the first European nation to win seven matches at a major international tournament (Euros/World Cup) and just the second overall, along with Brazil at the 2002 World Cup.

3 Likes

In the last 23 years , Spanish sides — clubs and the national team — have appeared in 22 major finals against teams from other countries. They have won all of them…

2 Likes

that makes it easier to accept defeat by them , only luck could of helped us win the final , but we used up our quota of luck in the earlier rounds, im not bitter and to be honest i always knew we would get to the final but didnt think we would win it , so now the dust as settled ,the best team won , and im still proud of our boys with a proper management we might have won ,but history as proven you cant win if you play defensive football and that as always been southgates style of play

6 Likes

Now, as a funny fact, baring in mind that Spain is number one retirement country for English people (around 1 million homes owned ) and over 400k residents, we can somehow say that It actually came home… :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Spain were the best team and congratulations to them. As a team, they are the sum of their parts plus whereas England have really good players but as a team they are not the sum of their parts. The only answer I can find is management. Southgate has done a lot for England but we need a new coach who can turn the quality we have into a much more effective team. Perhaps the World Cup will come home :grinning:

2 Likes