Europeans 2024

congratulations Spain. Well deserved in the end. :es:

1 Like

Felicidades :es:

1 Like

We all said at the moment that Spain vs Germany was the real final of this Euro.

2 Likes

Good job Spain!

And as much as I personally love to talk shit about England they made it into the finals for the second time in a row so they must be doing something right.

2 Likes

6KwGDGZ

3 Likes

Yes and one of the best matches I ever saw. :metal:

3 Likes

:joy: :joy:
Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN

4 Likes

R

5 Likes

My country won, glory to the defeated. :es: :hugs: :confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Is that you getting up the sofa? :rofl::innocent:

From Spain with the name Jasper?

I thought England played well today. Only the Spaniards are a few per cent better at combining and in front of goal.
Germany too. You have to capitalise on the few chances you get against Spain, otherwise it’s difficult

1 Like

Did you see as different match? Besides 15 minutes in second half they did nothing. They were lucky Spain was also not at its best tonight…

1 Like

and there 1st comment is after the final whistle in the final game ??? thats what you call a football fan …NOT!!!

3 Likes

You missed one.

3 Likes

Spain deserved to get the cup they played the best ball But England tried too and they would have deserved it too if they won beside that they have so many years to get a Cup

1 Like

Well England also did not really play football tonight most of the time so I think it is okay :joy::innocent:

2 Likes

NO this is me taking out the frustration to the guy looking at me in the mirror , gets lonely sometimes living on ya own , you have to make imaginary enemies
6KwGDGZ

5 Likes

You know if you break mirrors this means bad luck. Maybe also for the English team :rofl:

2 Likes

Cmmon, for once be fair play and admit that Spain was the better team thru this tournament and clearly now in the final as well.

P.S: Imagine how the jocks are celebrating now :crazy_face: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes