Europeans 2024

Bill Nye Eating GIF by PeacockTV

1 Like

England does not play beautiful football. But they are damn effective. Two attempts on goal needed to score one goal…

freedom of speech and we are an opened minded bunch here so feel free to comment whatever whenever :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

England play better without the hostel father Kane :wink:

3 Likes

Damn, damn, damn, damn

Am Ende zahlt nur dass Ergebnis. 2004 Otto Rehagel und Griechenland lasen grüßen

There isn`t many teams that has played beautiful football. This tournament is not one of those that will be remembered for very long. From an entertaining point of view. :fire:

Finally. England went to sleep again and Spain scored. :joy:

3 Likes

Drama Le Sigh GIF

Jesus Christ, i feel for @Lazurus_aka_Virgil

Dobby no longer on the field too :joy::joy:

1 Like

Even if it’s bitter for England. 2:1 in the 86th minute. As a German, I know what I’m talking about. The football the Spaniards play is simply good

2 Likes

Spain is very most probably to say the least the only team that has played good football. Ære være dem for det. :fire: :slight_smile:

1 Like

well done spain

1 Like

Germany was the only team to really challenge Spain… England has not the same quality… Spain showed them who is the better team

Congratulations Spain

Spain Flag GIF by Manne Nilsson

1 Like

Spain Flag GIF by Manne Nilsson

3 Likes

anybody wanna buy an 82 inch smart tv , going cheap only fault is it as a beer can wedged in the screen and a little liquid damage

6 Likes

Germany the only team which did not lose after 90 Minutes vs. Spain :joy:

2 Likes

Congratulation England for the second final in a row but you can’t cheat football so many times. Again, very little football shown. Southgate needs to go

But without a single doubt, Spain totally deserves the trophy. Total football played by them. Every single game.

Congratulation Spain :fire: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

Do not be sad they are coming home now :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes