Eliza, Queen

Thank you John: Sorry I love Lyla.

3 Likes

:fax:

redbullgstanzlbattle renatemaier GIF by Red Bull

1 Like

I donā€™t know why you intervened. After all, no one asked you for your opinion. I think you should keep your bad thoughts to yourself.

His fantasy for Queen has been ruined and heā€™s been having a hard time adjusting. Please have patience and understanding in this difficult time.

I understand you very well. unfortunately she drank too much at parties and lost his mind and did bad things. golo was traumatised because of that. the boy lost his mind. for example at yesterdayā€™s party she was very goodā€¦ what the other _____ girl did was actually always done by herā€¦ if only she was always like thatā€¦ then they wouldnā€™t have broken up.

1 Like

Great statement and views from you. I see it that way too. A pityā€¦

Great statement and views from you. I see it that way too. A pityā€¦
Fuck translator, I just wanted to say Iā€™m sorry about Golo, he was such a nice guy

Yes, he is a very nice and humble person. The latest info i have about him is that heā€™s got a place for himself nowā€¦ A job and his own place, i am really happy for him

2 Likes

Finally a statement in this thread that I can fully support.

Hi John, thatā€™s great news. Thank you very much. I am very happy that Golo is doing well.

1 Like

After a long time of searching, finally found where the big plant itā€™s gone :open_mouth: :scream:

Keeping the plant inside the wardrobeā€¦ :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Maybe itā€™s an artificial plantā€¦? :thinking:
Otherwise, Lyla can dispose of them directly.

Hollo John, itā€™s nice that youā€™re posting pictures of Lyla again. Iā€™ve always liked you I missed your pictures of Lyla and comments.

2 Likes

No, itā€™s not an artificial plant, it was in the kitchen at first and then they moved to the bedroom, but for not sure what reasons it is now inside the wardrobe (for a good while actually)

Well, at the very beginning of the apartment, Itchi pissed in thereā€¦ :joy: :joy: :joy:

Yeah plastic plants need light too! :potted_plant: :triumph:

Ohh man, donā€™t get very excited, although sheā€™s always been my fav, last events makes it very difficult for me to keep postingā€¦( i donā€™t mean the break up, i mean the conversations and what was saidā€¦heartbreaking :cry: )

Itā€™s not a plastic plant Sethā€¦ Stop it

You know itā€™s not a plastic plant how exactly??

Jesus Christ, you are unrealā€¦she was watering it constantly