Eliza, Queen

Who would have thought from the posting history that’s he’s a bottom bottom, Well I guess we all learn something new everyday

He must have been reading what people have been saying on this forum topic. So you can’t really blame him can you? :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

1 Like

:raising_hand_man:(10 символов)

1 Like

Do you get to keep your name? All of your content or at least most of the videos with you in it has been removed from the archives. So far everyone that this has happened to VHTV has made change their VHTV names.

I suggest your new name be Banana Daddy. :banana: :man_dancing:t2: :tada:

why did his videos remove?

To please Seth :hugs:

6 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :bath: :bubbles:

4 Likes

I like Queen, but unfortunately this shave was not the same as before, there was no good viewing angle

1 Like

She is shy. :rofl:

1 Like

No, in Queen’s case it’s not, I don’t think so, but I’ll also see what she does in the apartment, I like her

1 Like

They are not new. Green t-shirt is Still, he had a realm some years ago.

So here, Still being Still: :joy:

where is marv? :thinking: :rofl: He’s very sneaky. :rofl:

4 Likes

So did he clean that up. or just hide it with the red blanket?

Why do some idiots keep posting the old s__t. Lyla was _____. I also think it’s a shame that she’s not with Golo anymore. But that’s life. I still really like Lyla though. I am happy when she is happy. It doesn’t matter with whom…

2 Likes

I think you’re the idiot. It’s not that old. I’m talking about how Marv got it.

Man, it’s wasting time talking with him… the guy hopes that L will fuck randomly non stop now that she’s single… delusional.
That’s why he’s posting over and over again same things… it’s called manipulation

Sorry idiot was a stupid and wrong word. I’m just upset that everyone is ranting about Lyla and not posting about her anymore.
As for Marv, I think it’s awful what he did to Jaz and Jaz with his d__g a___e, for example. I feel so sorry for her.
I would like to apologize again for using the word idiot. I never meant to offend you personally, I’m just a simple Lyla fan