Eliza, Queen

I don’t think i am wrong if saying that he was doing this at kaz house :crazy_face:

Well, if Mikl and Henry had fun with the queen… all that’s left for Talon is an exhausted and tired queen.

Head cinema … not something like that at noon … :joy: :rofl: :rofl:

quiet 5 minutes two borrente and recharges :+1:

He allready did few days ago

There was a party at Henry’s with the Queen? Didn’t notice anything.

What you mean was the 3, I see that as Wayne’s debut or finish.

At the queens home

No, I think the song you’re thinking about is what a fool believes from the Doobie brothers

@PacerColtsFan181062 have you given up on your @Queen?? :thinking:

You used to post massive picture collages of Queen multiple times a day. Now it has been days without you even wishing Queen a good day. :pensive: :sob: :sob:

this picture would’ve been good, but I didn’t put it in.
foursome includes a mouth fuck. I just realised, Ben fucks her in the pussy, Talon fucks her in the mouth and the free hand gives Marv a handjob at the same time. :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

@NotSeth

I just happened to look at the queen , here’s a picture for you.

As I said the fan (cat) is still there

1 Like

She really is a treasure isn’t she? It just makes me sad that so many of her loyal fans have chosen to abandon her. I hope they will have a change of heart and return eventually.

Obviously not that loyal :man_shrugging:

I guess just like in real life some people are only there for the good time…

As they say, Stick a D in her she is done. Or is that a fork :question:
Either way as long as you stick it in her she will be happy. :man_shrugging:

Damn, i must admit that you are right now…as you can easily see none of the three fans of her are to be seen anymore :cry:

But the payment for the action did hit the account, that’s more important, she has food now :hugs:

I think you’re talking about different “fans”…

(John78 ↔ Talon)

She seems happy anyway, a nice warm bath with a couple of _____s :heart:

Is Talon better?

Mean by that, many VHTV users have turned their backs (according to Notseth) and you mean the fuck partners aren’t there either.

Going by the colour of the water :thinking: has Kevin been round to fill it up for her :rofl: :rofl:
Urinate Rich Man GIF by Sam Omo