Eliza, Queen

That can be indeed a problem…

1 Like

I suppose it should be safe as long as it is just charging!

So nice to see Queen happy again. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

this would potentially explain why all faye’s video’s were removed from the archive…

The question now is, what is that?
A new business relationship (working group) or should it be more? :thinking:

Here it is allways bussines relatioships

@NotSeth You know him?? What happend with Wayne?? They broke up defenetley?

@Stanford211264 I think so because I haven’t seen him at Queen’s for a long time.

1 Like

A lady who looks a lot like the queen had this man as a sex partner in a previous apartment. The (working) relationship you are in at the moment is probably only known to you and maybe the manager.

I will advise you to stay tuned for the love story #2 :wink:

1 Like

I think in 1-2 months we can then see what it is/was: F+, working group, “open relationship” … or similar …

If you mean the one who haunted the house, until i looked at it, i.e. until a group of three cocks fucked a piece of meat hihihi “that makes someone angry” is the new boyfriend put there by the managers, i them I would call pimps maaa! to replace Wayne because he didn’t agree with others fucking his girlfriend. Queen, however, must have told him: “Dear Wayne, you’re in love with me, I’m more in love with dollars and cocks” and so they broke up. And so they escaped happily ever after :rofl::rofl: This is a bit of my summary, I don’t think everyone accepts it! but the world is beautiful because it is varied​:crazy_face:

3 Likes

I think/fear the change of course in the apartment was not necessarily wise in terms of money… one need not speak of the other side effects…

If you want a spoiler alert more elaborated: They been talking about why Talon dumped her after they left Kaz House to have a relationship outside VHTV and he said that he was wrong and will not do it again… Now, what to take away from this…not sure

I would put it this way, the apartments where there were still sex parties and the couples changed quickly are usually gone again within a few months. Less viewer retention is built (in my opinion).

Flora, for example, does it quite cleverly. She herself lives more or less with (only) one man in a sex relationship. Their (changing) girlfriends sometimes wildly swap men.

1 Like

Very well said Max :clap:

The question now is whether he also shares the queen for parties. As an example if you are invited to a Henry party? :thinking:

I do believe that he has no problems with sharing :laughing:

Can you also put make-up on him and put him in women’s clothes?

Then maybe he can have fun with Mira.

2 Likes

it seemed to me recently that there are no problems in sharing the Queen, the important thing is I think there is something for him too (Talon) :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: