Eliza, Queen

I think you are quite mistaken. Queen’s fuck buddies all cum back eventually. Sometimes even in pairs or trios. :smiling_face: :hugs:

Do you love to set fires or…

It’s all about choices Max…

The fuck buddies will come back when they going to be needed. For now, she did fill her fridge :wink:

Also new lingerie bought today…our girl is on a spending spree :partying_face:

Before i forget, finally, Itchi got proper food today, after days of eating the leftovers :hugs:

I’m still a huge fan of queen :hugs: I just haven’t been following this realm lately that’s all I will always have love for Queen. :heart:

Everyone decides for themselves whether all of this is ok for them (it was worth it).

Ah ok makes sense. I hope you will eventually find enough time to start following Queen again. I’m sure she misses your lovely picture of her.

Thank you I appreciate that :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

I wonder who will be the most excited for this? Will it be you, Wayne, Ben, Talon, Marv, Queen or all the above? :thinking:

It won’t be me because I think @Queen is perfect just the way she is. :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

**typo corrected so @John78 can be happy :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I think it will be Itchi. :man_shrugging:

Sorry if disappointed, that’s what was learned from the Master :man_shrugging:

:arrow_down:

Promise that in the future try to do better :hugs:

1 Like

Your English doesn’t make any sense to me…Maybe using your native language will be more helpful? :man_shrugging:

For you with and without a face mask…

Приятного аппетита.

Itchi gets the VIP seat!

I think he is one of those Americans. :man_shrugging:

I had a typo. I meant to say excited not exited my apologies. :scream:

Would you like me to start correcting all the grammatical errors in your comments? Most likely I’ll have to set aside at least 15-20 minutes out of my day to correct them all. However, for you my friend it would be worth it. :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_smiling_eyes:

So much love in this topic…

I seem to understand that the orgy, at Queen, has yielded a full and underwear new for the new boyfriend of M&H, which I will call (happy cuckold) always to make someone angry! Upon next orgy friends!