Eliza, Queen

Can we safely say that completely deleting previous fucks from the archive equals with a vaginal rejuvenation surgery ? :roll_eyes:

yes Eliseo, now your name is Jamesdeen again. Maybe Queen will go back to her old name too at some point. Nothing is impossible at VHTVā€¦

that was the user name assigned to my account and i could have changed it to james deen if i wanted too but i could not be bothered. No one was calling me by that name I was openly saying i was james deen and other users were calling me James deen too when i had that account so its a completely different situation.

Queenā€™s old videos are not deleted.

I just wanted to point out to you that there can be other reasons for name changes, since you have already been confronted with this yourself.

Lol, they been deleted by Scottā€™s request long time ago :wink:

It is essential to realize that the prosecutor has a mountain of information and interviews to gather for such a charge.

Here we are playing with a mountain of rumors and unverified information and making accusations on the basis of it all over the forum. This can be a very slippery thing to do, and I believe it is not appropriate for the residents or anyone else.

what part of that there was no name change i was just too lazy to change my user name do you not understand? Please stop the nonsenseā€¦

1 Like

The videos of the queen are there, videos of a person who looks like the queen are probably still there. You canā€™t explain why, because legally there were no valid contracts.

This is the oldest video in the archiveā€¦

4 Likes

schƶnes maedchen :star_struck:

There are few which have been somehow left behind (by error i believe), but the vast majority have been deleted

I seem to remember she celebrated her birthday in the house before the one before this, i do admit i maybe wrong and it was just another get lyla _____ and were all watch her go crazy.

Also on the her being 18-19ish, i think it should have been wrote in a different way such like ā€œLyla looks about 18-19 but is young looking and needs to grow up and matureā€ i donā€™t think anyone here can say exactly how old she is unless she has said her age at anytime someone may have noted it.

And that would mean believing in anything of what these tenants say for their own interests ā€¦ Just imagine that there is one old guy that even says he celebrated his 36th on site and there are people with 60 that look way younger then him :joy: :joy:

Ohh man, iā€™m laughing today :joy: :joy:, is this a good sign? :roll_eyes:

Yes as we all know or some of us, donā€™t believe what you see or hear itā€™s just a script. :crazy_face:

Laughing is good John helps you stay healthy, i always say good morning to people, you never no that good morning could be what they need to have a smile on there face for the rest of the day.

3 Likes

You are totally right, a good word can always make a difference for a person :hugs: :heart:

Queen Iā€™m sorry that your fan club has abandoned you. Do not worry. I still believe in you!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :s___ping: :zzz:

4 Likes

So do the smart boys that have been pushing for the ā€œsingleā€ girl apartment :wink: :joy:

1 Like